x

18.01.22
01:01

Hey, hi, I have a dog, let's go thrift shopping get gas station sushi and Four Lokos from our local Walgreens. Fun fact: I've had open heart surgery, can't use chopsticks, listen to 80's pop-do what you'd like with that information. My super power of choice would be teleportation. I'm never in the same place for long. I hate small spaces. I like cuddles and Mac DeMarco and I bet you can't beat me in Mario Kart or have a sense of humor while also being smart. Imagine this: I pick you up, we exchange awkward second-first introductions, go to a museum. imitate the art, fall in love with Monet and the impressionist movement and maybe even each other..haha... If you're still fond of me after that, we'll go on picnics at a park. I'll pronounce charcuterie wrong, but you'll find it charming and listen to my passionate and long-winded rants about the very real existence of witches. One day we might wed, and make up a better, more interesting story of how we met that doesn't involve the internet. We'll share a Kroger plus card. Watch reality TV in bed. It's meant to be if you can make me laugh or like cats. Just looking for loyalty. Or a girl with a septum piercing. Something casual. Or anyone with an actual personality. Please ask about my tattoos. Say that I'm one of the coolest people you've met. Then never text back. Please give me affection. Connect on LinkedIn. Be a distraction/ my next disappointment/the reason I finally delete this app. I'm a hopeless romantic. And humble. And I'd really appreciate it a lot if you streamed my new single, Or sustained a conversation My rising sun is Leo, if that means something I'm lonely, if that means something.