x

08.02.22
00:05

how about we build a sand castle tonight? bored to my bones that i at least want a bad dream today, numbed to death and i'm rubbing on my wounds for pleasure, oil and water we would be anytime, what's the fuss about put together once again? ablazed with brilliant colors, i can see you are a blood sucking butterfly, terribly deaf however i feel and even to listen to your clattering would be pleasant, no makeovers required for i very well know how ugly you could be, the kind of trash i'm going to deal with, will sweep everything under carpet when it's morning, we don't own each other nowadays, just take me for a street cat tonight, not my destination indeed but a much needed stop you are right now, won't hang your pictures up here but couldn't resist scribbling your name on wall, will shoot you at sight immediately but i'm encouraging trespassing tonight, cancelled my plans to crucify you, rather would pin you to a wall this time, dropped you like a bad habit, the mood however is for junk foods, you peel me off my skin smoothly, come undress me with all ease tonight, much as you'll backstab me, do so performing some backrubs, the most venomous snake i've known, here i'm all ready for kiss of death, never could you be any angel, be the ghost you truly are and haunt me tonight, flower bouquet is for others, you show up with a whip at my door, an arrow through the heart, a machete in your handbag is fine.