Chapter 6

Megan Watson's POV

"Tickets please," orders a bored looking member of the Disney World Security.

That's right, we're at Disney.

Louis hands him the tickets and sticks his tongue out at him before strutting inside. The security guard looks disgusted. I hold in my laughter.

We walk inside the park and then I hear screams. I just hope it's the rides.

No, it's One Direction fans.

"OH MY GOD! IT'S ONE DIRECTION!"

"CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?"

"IM SUCH A BIG FAN!"

"Who are they?!" shrieks a girl, looking at Delilah and I.

The boys sign a few autographs and pose for some pictures as the crowd begins to clear out and go back to enjoying their days in Disney. I doubt it'll stay that way.

"Which ride are we going on first?" asks Delilah excitedly.

"SPLASH MOUNTAIN!!" screams Louis.

"Splash Mountain it is," agrees Liam.

We all walk to the huge line outside the 'Splash Mountain' ride and many people let us skip ahead.

We stay in line close enough to the start, about 3 rides away. A girl with long, wavy, dark brown hair stands in front of us.

"Hi," I say to her. She faces me and smiles. Her eyes are blue with speckles of green in them.

"Hi," she says, "I'm CeCe."

"That's a really nice name!" I compliment honestly, "I'm Megan."

"Thanks, so is yours! Who are you here with?"

We move up a few places in line.

"My sister, and.. my friends," I say, deciding on referring to the boys as my friends, which I guess they are.

"Awww! We're friends!" Louis exclaims, hugging me from behind before he starts to talk to CeCe. I smile and walk over to where the rest of the boys are talking, Delilah daydreaming.

"Hey guys," I say with a weak smile, "What are you talking about?"

"Harry was -" Niall starts before Harry jabs him with his elbow.

"Talking about a book!" Harry hurriedly finishes.

I nod slowly, "Oh... cool."

A worker tells us it is our turn on the ride. We get into our seats.

In the front row is a middle-aged man and woman with a boy about Delilah's age with them. In the next row is CeCe, Louis and Niall. In the next row is Harry and Zayn and in our row is Delilah, Liam and I.

The ride begins to rattle, meaning it has started.

"You been on this ride before?" questions Liam as the ride jolts forwards.

"No, have you?" I had been to Disney twice - both times when I was much younger. I had always been too scared to go on Splash Mountain because I was told it was 'scary' by a friend of mine. And it probably was to her, she was only six, as I was at the time.

He grins, "Yeah."

"Is it good?" asks Delilah excitedly.

"It's brilliant," he gushes as she beams up at him.

Delilah really enjoys the ride and as soon as it's over squeals "Again!"

I chuckle as we get out of the ride. We step into a small shop that is connected to the ride and look up at a screen showing photos of people as the ride dropped. I laugh when I see our photo.

The family in front have their mouths in the shape of an 'o', the little boy smiling widely, shielding his face with his small fingers. In the next row, CeCe is clinging onto Louis, shielding her face while Louis smiles and Niall has his mouth open, resembling the family's expressions. In the next row, Harry and Zayn both share hilarious, frightened expressions which I can't help but laugh at. In the row is Delilah, Liam and I. Delilah has a frightened but excited expression on her face, I share the same expression while Liam has a grin on his face, looking at me.

Louis nudges Liam playfully, "Someone got a crush? Huh, huh?"

Liam looks down, looking like his cheeks have gotten a shade darker. He doesn't seriously like me, right?

"So," Harry changes the subject, forcefully, "What next?"

"Food," Niall and Zayn say at the same time, before looking at each other and laughing.

We head to a fast food restaurant- after saying goodbye to CeCe -  and look at the menu. While we do so, an odd fan or two will come up, grinning widely, and asking for their autograph. They do so, and when they sit down at the table for a final time we decide what to order.

I imagine that Delilah - and I, I guess, since I had to bring her everywhere, were just like those fans. I suddenly feel bad, even though I am not even really one of the girls who do that. I understand that the boys do just try to relax and all they get is fans pestering them.

"How do you handle it?" I ask bluntly, focusing my gaze on the boys.

"The fans?" asks Zayn, "They're not too bad, really. I mean, it can get a bit annoying but it's actually quite nice to have people treat you like you're amazing."

 "We love the fans," agrees Niall, "At least, the ones who don't do crazy stuff."

The boys chuckle, probably remembering a recent incident.

We eat our food and go on lots of rides. When the sun starts to set and the sky turn a soft pink we call it a day.

I slump down on a bench, "That was fun."

"What do you mean?" asks Louis, "It's not over yet."

I raise an eyebrow as the boys exchange confused looks.

"We have to have a sleepover."

---------------------------------------------

A/N: liam likes megan.... ? apparently.

sorry this chapter is pretty short D:

oh and i know there is no disney in new york but lets pretend there is ;D

H A P P Y  1 9 T H  B I R T H D A Y   h  a  r  r  y    e  d  w  a  r  d    s  t  y  l  e  s   <3

thanks for reading :D

meltedpopsicle :)|