Chapter 61

Megan Watson's POV

A week later, I sit on the couch in the living room of Niall's flat, my head rested on his shoulder as he scrolls on his phone.

"Whatcha doin'?" I ask him curiously, letting out a small yawn.

"Creeping on twitter," he tells me, glancing at me shortly with a small smile before looking back to his phone.

"You're twitter obsessed," I tell him seriously, before letting out a small laugh. 

He laughs lightly, before tapping a button in the right hand corner of his screen and starting to type.

I furrow my eyebrows, asking, "Now what're you doing?"

He lets out a laugh. "Tweeting," he says slowly and jokingly, "Woah, you didn't get that much? Meg, I thought you were better than that."

I let out a laugh, before my phone buzzes and I take it out, looking at the notification.

@NiallOfficial just mentioned you: 'according to @MeganAnneWatson , im 'twitter obsessed'..'

I laugh, swiping my finger across the notification and unlocking my phone to send a tweet back.

@MeganAnneWatson: @NiallOfficial you are though. #obsessivemuch ?

He obviously sees my tweet, as he laughs and puts a hand to his heart, "Well, excuse me. I just like seeing what my fans are saying."

"You sounded so vain there," I say with a small laugh, "You're not really, though."

He lets out another laugh, and I look at his tweet again, licking my lips before asking, "Why do you put spaces between things sometimes?"

He furrows his eyebrows, and looks at me confusedly. "What do you mean? Everyone puts spaces between things."

I laugh lightly, "I mean, like, on the tweet you just posted, for example, you put a space between my username and the comma. Like, why do you do that?"

"Oh." He chuckles. "Erm. I sorta just do. Just to type differently? I don't know. And anyways, you can't talk, you put a space between the hashtag and question mark."

I bite my lip, and say with a nod, "Well, yeah. But only because it's a hashtag."

He nods, before saying randomly and in a girlish voice, "Hashtag white girl."

I immediately laugh, scrunching up my face at him as I do so, "What the hell?"

He laughs, before saying, "Hashtag sitting on the couch. Hashtag lazy day. Hashtag Starbucks equals life."

I continue laughing, before saying, "Hashtag weirdo."

He laughs lightly, "Hashtag same goes."

I laugh for a few moments, before quietening down. We're in silence for a few moments, before Niall seems to think of something, and turns to me, his eyes lighting up, "I just thought of something we can do."

"What?" I ask curiously, shuffling a bit so that I'm facing him fully.

"Right, so," he starts, also shuffling from his position, "I make a new twitter, yeah? And call it something, like, a fan account for myself. And tweet. And no one knows it's me. It's really fun. Me and the others do it sometimes."