Chapter 18

Megan Watson's POV

"So, you and CeCe, huh?" I ask Louis several minutes later, smirking. His eyes widen.

"Who... Who told you?" He asks.

"You're together?" I ask with a grin. "That's so cool! You need a ship name! Like, those celebrity names in magazines? Uh, Lece? No... Didn't you say her real name was like, Sherly, or something?"

"Siobhàn. Her name is Siobhàn Cecelia Boyle." He nods. "And yeah... We're together...."

"That's a really nice name! So if she wants to go by CeCe, then how about Loulia? Louis and Cecelia!" I suggest with a grin still plastered onto my face.

"Sounds good. Loulia it is." He smiles and takes out his phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask him curiously.

"Posting a tweet. Wanna see?" He asks, looking up from his phone to me.

"Sure." I shrug and sit beside him.

The tweet reads.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Who ships #loulia ? x

"And, send." He grins as he clicks a blue button.

The other boys pause from the conversation they are having because of their phones vibrating. They take them out and look at them.

"Are you on twitter?" Louis asks me.

"No. I don't get the point of it, really." I shrug.

"Whaaat?! You must make one!" He exclaims. "I'll make you one."

We start to set up a twitter with the username '@MeganAnneWatson' and once we've completed Louis tells me to post something.

I post '@MeganAnneWatson: with the boys of @onedirection :) Louis helped me set up my account! Thanks Louis. :)'

Louis follows me, and I follow him back, as well as the boys.

"GUYS! Megan made a twitter! It's called Megan Anne Watson." He informs the rest of the boys, and soon I get a notification saying they have all followed me. My eyes widen when I see I have over 100 new followers... How is that possible?

My phone vibrates, telling me that someone I follow has mentioned me.

'@Harry_Styles: Hellooo :) the boys, @MeganAnneWatson and I will be doing a twitcam in a sec, ask us questions and stuff. xx'

I frown and look over at Harry. "We what?"

"A twitcam. C'mon, it'll be fun." He pouts.

"Okay..." I agree and the boys ask me if they can use my laptop, which I say yes to. I fetch it from it's place where I left it to charge and sit it down on the floor, sitting down in front of it with the boys crowded around it.

I turn it on and type 'Twitter' once Google is up. Harry logs into his account and the boys set up the twitcam.

"Okay... It's on! Hello people!" Louis waves crazily at the webcam and I laugh.

"Vas Happenin'?" Zayn says and the boys chuckle.

"Woah, that's a lot of views." I mumble, looking at the amount of views on the twitcam.

"Aw, little Megan." Louis shake his head and ruffles my hair. "So new to the world of fame."

"Ask us stuff!" Liam says to the webcam, and we look at the things people are saying.

"Oh that is nasty!" Louis screams, looking at one of the comments.

"So someone said 'can you do the chicken dance?'" Liam reads out.

"Yeeeesss!" Louis nods enthusiastically and gets up, grabbing me with him. Everyone else except Liam gets up and we start to do the dance.

"Woo! Okay, lets see..." Louis looks at the computer screen before looking at the webcam part of the laptop and saying, "We're having a sleepover."

"Megan's our friend." Niall says into the screen after looking at whatever some people were commenting.

Louis cups my face and sings, "YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME! YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME!"

"We're all gonna follow whoever we can! If you... answer this question." Niall shrugs. "Uh.... What's Megan's favourite colour? Guess!"

"You don't even know my favourite colour." I say to Niall.

"YES WE DO! IT'S BLUE!" Louis screams before covering his mouth. "Oops."

"Well, I guess they know now." Niall chuckles. "We'll try follow as many of you as we can, though."

After several more minutes, we start to get really tired and decide to stop the twitcam.

"Thanks for watching! See you soon. You guys are the best." Harry smiles at the camera.

"Bye!" We all say before Harry logs out.

For a few minutes afterwards, the boys follow as many people as they can, and then try to sleep.

"Night." I mumble from my place on the couch with a blanket wrapped around me. Niall and Louis are on two separate mattresses, while Harry is on another couch, and Liam and Zayn are on the ground.

"Goodnight." Everyone whispers and I'm left to my thoughts.

Harry kissed me.

Why did he do that?

Does he like me?

No. He probably just wanted me to shut up.

He couldn't like me.

Nobody could like me.

So why would someone famous?

After quite a while of me thinking to myself I notice snoring and look around to see everyone asleep. Then I look over at Harry, who is staring at me.

"Megan?" He whispers.

"Mm, yeah?" I whisper back.

"I'm sorry."

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Well isn't that just blueberry cupcake.

I KNOW THAT THIS IS TERRIBLE AND IM SORRY

Who do you ship? Nigan, or Megarry? I seriously keep changing the ending of the story so if you ship someone, tell meh :)

Thanks so much for reading,

Lisa :)