Chapter 48

Megan Watson's POV

About two weeks after my nineteenth birthday, I sit in the living room watching some predictable soap opera on tele, while Harry is still asleep. When there is a knock at the door, I look in the mirror, fix my hair a little bit before going into the hallway and opening the door to see Liam outside.

"Oh my god, Liam!" I exclaim, enveloping him in a hug. "I haven't seen you in ages."

"I know," he says, "I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your birthday, I -"

"Pshh. Don't worry about that," I say.

"No, really. I was just, having a bit of - I was a bit emotionally unstable, I guess?" He says.

"Aw. What happened?" I ask, pouting my lips and furrowing my eyebrows in a childish way.

"Er, well..." He scratches the back of his neck, "I sorta asked Erica, you know Erica, right, to be m-"

"Jesus, Liam, you take too long to say anything," a voice says from behind him, and then appears Zayn with a grin on his face.

"Zayn!? You're, like, all in London now. This is weird," I say with a small laugh.

"Well, we haven't seen you in a looong time," Zayn says, leaning against a wall before he looks over to his side, where I can't see because of the wall, where there is a laugh that sounds a lot like Niall's, and says, "The hell? Louis?"

"What? Louis is here too? What's he doing? What?" I say in confusion.

"I don't even know. He's like, doing this weird thing to your window," Liam says with a laugh, and I raise an eyebrow.

"Okay?" I laugh.

Louis walks into my sight then and says, "So, Megan, I heard Niall wants to get down and dir-"

"Louis!" Niall's voice interrupts him.

"What on earth? You're all popping out of no where? Next thing I know, Justin Bieber's gonna be here," I joke, "But seriously, were you all hiding behind the wall or something?"

I spot a glance of Niall's blonde hair behind the three others.

"Maybe," Louis says, "Now Megan." He takes my hand and pulls me out of the apartment, "Follow me."

"Uh? I'm not even dressed." I raise an eyebrow, looking down at my extremely long t-shirt, that reaches almost my knee.

"Shh, don't say that, you'll only trigger Niall's imagination, and then he'll -"

"Jesus, Lou! Can you shut up?!" Niall shouts in an annoyed tone, while Zayn laughs from beside Louis, looking like he's about to cry with laughter, while Liam just laughs lightly, as if trying not to make fun of Niall, even though I honestly wasn't sure what Louis was talking about.

"Anyways, you don't need to be formally dressed or whatever, seriously." Louis assures me, pulling me into the garden where I get my first proper look at Niall since the group came. Louis suddenly pushes Niall into the apartment and shouts, "Now, go! Make love with Harry!" He then closes the door and turns to me, "Oh wait, that's what you were doing last night."

"Louis!" I shriek, slapping him on the arm, while he laughs.

"I only speak the truth," he says with a laugh. "Okay, now you go in my car with me, and Zayn and Liam will go in the other."

"But I'm not dressed," I repeat, gesturing towards my clothes.

"I told you, it doesn't matter. Now, c'mon," he says, and he leads me to his car, opening the passenger seat door for me, before getting into the driver seat.