Chapter 37

Megan Watson's POV

"Wha- huh...?" I wake up, rubbing my eyes and feeling someone lift me up.

"Shh, go back to sleep, babe," I hear Harry's voice murmur softly to me.

"But..." I mumble, before silencing myself and snuggling slightly into Harry, who by the feel of it, is carrying me down a set of stairs.

I then feel sun on my face, and open my eyes, looking at Harry for a moment before asking, "Where are we going?"

"I have to leave again for the tour in a day or two, so... I want to take you on another date, plus, now my cast is off... So I can walk properly," he explains.

"But... I'm in my pyjamas... And it's morning time," I say.

"Not now," he chuckles, setting me down in the seat of a car, before sitting down beside me and closing the door, "Tonight, maybe? But we're staying somewhere till I leave."

"And where would that be?" I ask, as the car starts to move forward.

"Uh..." He ponders, probably debating over whether to tell me or not.

"I swear to God, Harry, if you don't tell me again..." I mutter, and he laughs lightly.

"Alright, Holmes Chapel. Cheshire." He smiles.

"Oh! That's where you live... right?" I ask.

"Yep." He nods, still smiling.

We talk during the journey to Holmes Chapel, and I feel a bit nervous, him having telling me that I was going to meet his mother for the first time.

When we arrive outside a nice looking hotel, Harry and I get out of the car, taking suitcases Harry had apparently packed without me knowing out of the boot of the car, and setting them down on the ground. We then drag them into the hotel, and walk up to the receptionist.

"Room 69," the woman says blankly, holding out a key in her hand for Harry to take. I accidentally bubble out a laugh, causing her to look at me disapprovingly.

"What's so funny?" Harry asks, smirking, meaning that he obviously knows why I am amused.

"Nothing," I say to him, holding back a smile.

The receptionist shakes her head at us, rolling her eyes and muttering something under her breath that I don't catch.

We walk away, laughing lightly while we get into the elevator.

"Room 69, really?" I ask, as the elevator doors close and we start to move upwards.

"I thought it was accurate," he says, smirking, and I laugh.

"You wish."

-----------

"Oh God... Harry..." I mumble, biting my bottom lip, really nervous.

"Would you stop saying that?" He snaps, but in a soft voice.

"I'm just nervous..." I murmur quietly, looking down at my feet that are placed on the floor of Harry's car, "What if your mum doesn't like me?"

"She already loves you, I swear," he assures me, placing his hand on mine, and I look up at him, "You coming?"

"Mm," I say, and he smiles at my answer, pressing his lips to mine softly for a brief second before pulling away and getting out of the car, me doing the same.

I close the car door behind me, and we walk up to his front door, as he grasps my hand in his, and rings the doorbell with his free hand.

I let out a deep breath as we wait for his mum to open the door. When she does, she greets us with a big grin, immediately engulfing Harry in a hug. They say a few words to each other while in the hug, but I don't listen, not wanting to intrude on their privacy.

When they pull away, Anne smiles at me, saying, "Megan, it's so nice to finally meet you."

"You too, Ms. Cox," I say, returning the smile and relieved at how nice she is.

She pulls me into a hug and says, "Call me Anne. Harry's told me lots about you."

Harry groans, "She really doesn't need to know that, Mum. I can hear you."

"Fine, fine," she holds her hands up in surrender, opening the door for us to come inside, and as I pass her, she whispers, "He's mad about you."

I let out a laugh as Harry says, "Mum! I'm not deaf!"

"Sorry," she chuckles, as we all walk into the living room, "Just stating the truth."

I laugh lightly and send Harry a smirk, to which he shakes his head at me with a small smile.

We all sit down and start talking, for what seems like only minutes, but actually turns out to be an hour. It surprises me how welcoming his mother was to me.

Soon, though, Harry announces that we have to leave, and we bid Anne our goodbyes, and she wishes us good luck on our date.

------------------

A/N: excuse me while i dance along to come & get it wearing a hunger games t-shirt whilst trying to writing this

 this is the shortest chapter the world has ever been presented with sorry but im sick and ive got such bad writers block and ive been trying to write this for 2+ hours now and im sorry for the lack of updates ive been really busy and i still am... i think ill be available to write again in about 7 days? the date is next and from there on things will move alot faster than they currently are... promise.

im really sorry... i just feel so ugh because if i see any type of junk food i get sick. pleasant huh

i was barely even able to write this sooo yeah

i am really sorry... ((again))

Lisa :)