Chapter 62

Megan Watson's POV

"I'm so bored, oh my god."

The dull sounding voice of my roommate, Ari, fills the before silent room and I stop studying, placing my book down on my desk without losing the page and spin around in my chair so that I'm facing her.

"You could go see Derek," I suggest, speaking of her boyfriend of whom I have heard her speak highly of several times. Not only would going to see Derek for the weekend benefit her, but on her way to visit him she passes by London, and as done in previous times, she could drop me off there so I could visit my family - or in this case, Niall.

She nods her head, her lips pouting as she does so to show she is pondering the idea. "Yeah, okay. Why not? I can drop you off at London too, so you can see," she smirks at this point and says in a high-pitched voice as she makes hand movements along with the words, "Your precious Niall."

From the moment I had stepped foot in the room we shared together after the break, she immediately attacked me with questions about Niall and I, claiming we were currently the only thing talked about and that we were being seen together more and more, so she was absolutely convinced we were now an item, which we of course were, and so I told her that simply and bluntly.

I let out a small laugh and shake my head at her. "I'd love if you could do that. Is he in London, though?" My eyebrows furrow as I ask the last sentence, knowing it is highly possible that Niall is in Ireland or another country at the moment rather than London. Knowing him, he is most likely in Ireland.

"Um," she furrows her eyebrows, before shrugging, "I don't really know. Haven't you talked to him?" She asks with a small frown, tilting her head to the side slightly.

"Of course I have," I say defensively, before softening up, "He doesn't really say where he is. I mean, he does. He does sometimes be like 'I'm with my family right now, they say they can't wait to meet you', and then other times he's just like 'I'm just sitting here being bored'. Like, I dunno. He has no real reason to randomly say, 'Hello, Megan. Niall here, texting from the furthest seat on the table that is located on the far top left corner of Starbucks in central London, UK.'" I laugh at my own joke, as does Ari.

After a while we calm down, and she laughs lightly again, before asking, "Alright, alright. Why don't you text him asking where he is?" She shrugs.

I bite my lip and shake my head as I lower my eyebrows. "No, that'll be suspicious, y'know? I wanna surprise him, if he even is in London."

"Ah," she nods her head and then seems to remember something, and says, "Check twitter. You'll find out straight away. Just look up, like, 'Niall London', or 'Niall Ireland'." She explains, "You'll find out straight away if he's in either of those places."

"Alright," I nod my head and take my phone out of my hoodie pocket. I unlock the screen, ignoring any notifications on my screen without even glancing at them and clicking the Twitter app. Once it loads, I go onto 'connect', and type in 'Niall London'. No more than three seconds later, several tweets pop up, and I read the first tweet.

@1Dupdates: Niall and Liam are in London, while Louis is in California. Harry is in LA and as for Zayn, we may never know.

I giggle at how the One Direction fandom always seems to have trouble 'finding' Zayn, but also feel a rush of excitement run through my body at the thought of seeing Niall, after not seeing him for more than two weeks.