Chapter 57

Megan Watson's POV

After two months of college, I finally have a two week break, and I become really excited to see my friends and family again, but for some reason my excitement seems to mostly revolve around Niall. The feeling of excitement and nervousness in my stomach is as if I'm going to get sick, but in a good way, if that even makes sense.

"Excited to see your family?" asks Ari from behind me. In the last couple of months, Ari and I have become really close, and it feels like we have known each other forever, seeing as we tell each other everything and yet it never feels like the other person is judging us, no matter how weird the things we say are. I close up my suitcase and turn to her, a huge grin on my face. I nod, the grin on my face probably making me look a bit like a maniac.

"Oh, and I didn't mention Niall because I know you're excited to see him," she says with a smirk.

"Oh, shut up." I shake my head at her, unable to keep the smile off my face. My phone then buzzes in my pocket, so I take it out, and press it to my ear after clicking answer.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hi," Niall replies, and I grin even wider than before, if that's even possible, "I'm here."

"Okay," I reply excitedly, "See you in a minute."

He chuckles lightly, "See ya, Meg."

"Bye," I say, before hanging up, my heart thumping and the feeling in my stomach becoming unavoidably strong. I take my bag in my hands, and look over to see Ari smiling at me.

"What?" I ask, trying to keep the smile off my face but failing miserably, a wide grin etched on my face. 

She shakes her head at me with a smile, "Nothing, nothing. Now go get your Niall."

I furrow my eyebrows, "My Niall. That's so weird."

She laughs, "I know. I'll see you in two weeks, mmkay?"

I nod, the stupid smile still on my face, and I give Ari a hug.

"See you soon, Ari." I smile, taking my stuff and starting to walk towards the door.

"Bye, Megan," she says, returning the smile. She gives me a small wave, and I wave back, before closing the door behind me. I take a deep, happy, breath before quickly walking through the corridors, down a small set of stairs, into an elevator, and outside the college.

My eyes travel around the big area outside the college, before my eyes land on what is clearly Niall, several metres away from me. His hands in his pockets, he looks around, a small smile etched on his face, not noticing that I've came out of the college yet. I grin and run over to him, dropping my bags and taking him by surprise when I jump at him, my arms wrapping around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"Woah!" He exclaims, obviously not have been expecting that, having only spotted me a second before I jumped at him. He stumbles back a little, his hands setting on my waist to hold me up before steadying himself and letting out a laugh.

I laugh lightly, hugging him tightly, tears welling up in my eyes for some reason.

"I missed you so much," I mumble into the hug.

"I missed you so much too," he replies, hugging me back.

I hug him for a few more moments before pulling away, a smile on my face.

He smiles back at me before he looks down on my lips, starting to slowly lean in. I start to grow really nervous, a small, nervous laugh leaving my mouth before I unwrap my legs from his waist, placing them on the ground.