Chapter 33

Megan Watson's POV

"I love Ireland," I repeat for the third time since we arrive, as we are driven to the hotel we are all staying at, well, apart from Niall, who is staying in his own home.

"Why didn't we stay in Dublin for a while? I liked it there," I say to Harry, who furrows his eyes together and props himself up on an elbow, facing me.

"Because we're going to Mullingar," he tells me.

"I know. Is it like Dublin?"

"Sorta. Less busy, and crowded. And it's quieter... I dunno," he shrugs, sitting down properly again in his seat.

"Why the heck do I always end up with you two..?" Zayn mumbles from his place beside Harry in the car, and to be honest I had forgotten he is there.

"Aw, you know you love us," Harry coo's, pinching Zayn's cheeks before Zayn swats him off, mumbling something I can't hear and continuing to go on his phone.

Not too long later, we arrive outside a hotel in Mullingar, and I immediately hear screaming.

"What's... Is that your fans?" I ask the two beside me.

"Mmhm." Harry nods.

"Do you want me to drive you straight into the car park or let you enter through the main entrance?" The driver asks them.

"Uh... Main entrance," Harry says, "They've probably all been waiting here for ages, and it's bloody freezing outside, so it's only fair if we say hello, right?"

"Alright," Zayn agrees, putting his phone away for the first time on our journey.

I feel the car stop and the two boys beside me start to get out, Harry taking my hand and helping me out.

The screams become even louder, if possible, once we have stepped out, but no fans run up to us, because security are holding them back.

Harry gives them all a wave, as I slightly snuggle into his side, trying to hide, feeling self conscious.

Honestly, I had began to wear a lot more make-up since I started daring Harry, because now pictures are being taken of me all the time.

"I LOVE YOU!"

"OH MY GOD!"

"HARRY! ZAYN!"

"HARRY! IS YOUR LEG ALRIGHT?"

Multiple things are shouted at the boys, and me, sometimes. Nobody actually shouts anything mean, probably because they wouldn't give me hate to my face.

"Oh my god, Megan is so pretty!" I hear one girl say loudly to another, and I smile at her, sending her a small wave with my free hand. When Zayn and Harry have taken the luggage out of the boot of the car, I take my suitcase from Harry and we all start walking towards the hotel doors.

"I'm gonna talk to them for a minute, okay?" Harry says, as we get closer to the fans.

"I will too," Zayn says, and I stay with the two, standing there, unsure of what to do.

"Megan! Megan!" I hear a voice shout, and I look their way to see a girl with dirty blonde hair, waving and calling to me, as the boys sign autographs and smile for pictures with other people.

"Yeah?" I say to her, walking closer.

"Can you follow me on twitter? I love you and Harry together!" She gushes, and we talk for a little bit before Harry and Zayn lead me into the hotel, saying a 'bye!' to all of the fans, and the cheers once again increase in volume.