new recruits?

-A/N-
Hey guys this is a Wanda x reader book, I've decided to base it during age of ultron. Hope you like it 💀

-YOUR POV  -
They say it's so easy to fall in love, 24 hours at least they say, well for some people that's the reality, I just seem to attract the wrong kind of love. *I put down my journal and pen and walk to my fathers lab to see what him and Bruce are doing*

"Hey Y/N, what's up?" Bruce says almost as if he knew i was bored. " hey Bruce, Tony" I say as a pick up a screwdriver off the floor and start flipping it in my hands. "Hey Little one can you maybe leave the scientists alone and go annoy someone else" Tony butts in as per usual.

this is what I don't like about being here, he adopts me and acts like he really cares in front of the press but as soon as we are home I'm a burden to everyone I cross.

"y-yeah okay" i barley mutter as I place the screwdriver down carefully and walk out of the room and make my way to the gym to train as I'm 'useless in a fight' as Steve says, I know he means good by it but it's not very motivating to hear that your useless.

as soon as I walk into the gym I get looks by almost everyone except from Nat, she sadly smiles at me. She walked in on me trying to over dose on sleeping pills, she knows everything. From the way I pick my hands when I'm anxious, to the way I bite the insides of my cheeks to make myself look more like my mom, or should I say Pepper Potts.

"Hey Y/N, you okay? Did you hear the news?" She bombards me with questions. "Oof what happened to good morning how's your day" i laugh as she gives me the 'im a scary Russian assassin' look.

I look down at my dirty white converse and sigh "what news" i mumble lowly. "We have two other kids joining the team" she says looking mad because of this. "Wait what do you mean 'other kids' it can't be that hard to fight a robot and two teenagers. Right?" In response she laughs a bit trying to hide it,  I've been banned from going to the avengers meetings so no I obviously don't know the news. "Y/N those two teenagers are the kids who are joining us, they found out ultron's real intentions". "You mean the hot witch and speedy dude are joining the avengers?" I basically whispered. She obviously didn't hear as she tugs at my hoodie and says "get this off or I'll take it off myself"

(⚠️tw small mention of self harm⚠️)
I slowly take off the hoodie and reveal scars and fresh cuts on my arms. Nat looks down and traces her thumb up and down my arm while holding my arm up by my wrist, i feel like she is going to scream at me and tell me I'm stupid but instead she pulls me into a hug.