blood on concrete

A/N - hey guys sorry I haven't been uploading as much, I haven't had any motivation, but let's suck it up and see how this chapter goes). - I also forgot to add in previous chapters that we have super speed and water manipulation powers lol.

- THORS POV -
Earlier I had a vision, the understanding I got was Ultron will be the destruction of Earth as we know it, global extinction. As I've had an encounter with one, I saw the infinity stones and the destiny they hold. The mind stone inside the creations head the creation that is at the avengers tower right this moment. That is my reason for awaking the beast within the cradle. After blasting all the avengers off their feet to the ground the creature apologises "I'm sorry that was odd, thank you" everyone stood around the robot not sure if they should fight or run.

- Y/N's POV -
I was completely in my own world, that was until I was knocked off my feet by a massive force of energy, Nat pulls me behind her to protect me and the 'adults talk' I allow myself to zone out again until I see Thor's hammer go up, I get ready for a fight. That was until I saw who wielded the hammer. A red robot? i really need to stop zoning out so much, since when was this Mexican wrestler looking toaster here.

"right suit up team" Tony says as he is already halfway down whilst scheming. Nat grabs my arm and heads for the changing rooms "how's your head? How's your arms" she bombards me with questions "Nat, love I'm fine I assure you" i state as I realise the other woman's presence.

Starting to get changed I sense Nat's eyes on my arms, as if on que she tackles me down onto a chair grabbing a first aid kit. I sigh in defeat as Wanda look as if she's worried. "You good princess? Or are you just gonna keep staring?" I ask "if you want to die why don't you just get it over with rather than causing others stress" she queries back quickly without thinking the effect of her words. Nat stands up furious "how dare you" she points at Wanda before turning to me lifting my head up to show a scar going from the left side of my neck to the middle "this was attempt number 4" she states pointing at it "N-Nat it's fine just leave it" I quietly demand.

- NAT's POV -
I sit back down on top of Y/N so she doesn't try to run, trust me there is no point trying to stop that girl from running she. Is a speedster and once she's off she won't stop till she is safe. She sighs in defeat knowing she's lost. "Okay this is going to hurt sweetheart" i warn as I place the antibacterial wipe on Y/N's exposed skin. She tightly grips at the edge of the seat trying to act tough but indeed failing.

- TIME SKIP - Y/N's POV -
We eventually land in Sokovia, it kinda has a grunge aesthetic but it's still really cool. Anyway I know my mission and I will complete it if it kills me... (hehe sorry). As soon as we step out of the Quinjet we are surrounded by robots, me and Pietro run with our mission to evacuate everyone in danger. When I turn I see Pietro with a gun shooting the roof of a police station, that's one way to get attention. After a while of evacuating buildings we hear Tony over coms asking Thor and Vision to get to the church.

Not even 20 minutes later Sokovia is floating in the air, now people are getting evacuated by airplane things SHEILD brought us. "The rest of us however have one job. Tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt em' back. You get killed, walk it off." Steve says through coms trying his best at a motivational speech. "sorry to cut your pep talk short icepop but we are gonna need everyone at the church now" Tony says cutting Steve short. The word 'now' for me means five minutes as although I'm a speedster I get lost all the time. As if perfect timed, Thor asks if that's all they have, damn this god is hella dumb. Before I can process this more ultron babies come and surround the church, after what seems like forever but was only probably like five minutes the rest of the team gets sent to board the last ship with sokovians, with this I catch the end of a conversation.  "you know I'm twelve minutes older than you" Pietro states proudly, "just go" Wanda chuckles at her brothers gloating at such a time. If the situation was different I would've said me and the twins would've been really close friends at a point, but it's not. I snap out of whatever that was as Pietro nudges me telling me to get my head out of the clouds.

Not even moments later me and Pietro stop in our tracks, Clint is holding a child in his arms trying to get to the plane. My intuition hits me and I look up to see Ultron in the Quinjet about to shoot hundreds of rounds at Clint and the innocent child. Me and Pietro look at each other knowing what's about to happen, he goes to run but I push him so he is covered by a building. This isn't the end of his story. I use all my strength and speed to grab the closest car and cover Clint and the child with the car.

Shots rip through my skin as the loud noise of metal bullets hitting the concrete floor rings out as the ringing in my ears starts. I look down to see the damage...

————————————————

A/N oh no our body it's broken 😂sorry I couldn't help myself. Look at Y/N sacrificing herself what a hero...what will happen next?

question of the day =
what's everyone's favourite movie? it doesn't have to be marvel it could be anything. For example I'm obsessed with the Chucky movies atm because Jennifer Tilly is incredible.