new meetings, new lifes

-WANDAS POV-
me and pietro have always hated the Tony Stark, yeah I know it's so basic to say that but there is reasons behind it. Maybe I should kill his 'prized possession' his daughter you might think, no we all see that he doesn't give two shits about that poor girl. Anyway enough with the internal rant to myself I see the Quinjet land a few miles away from us.

After a good 10 minutes the broken, tired looking avengers slowly but surely stumble themselves over to me and Pietro. I scan the group of so called 'hero's' with their tired expressions and weak powers. I try to hold in my laughter until I see Y/N Stark...my face drops. She looks so pale and thin..almost broken in a way. Currently the small girl is being dragged over by Natasha Romanoff, to be fair I thought they were a thing but with all of the interviews I've seen of them I'd say they have more of a sister relationship. Yeah yeah I said interviews, I'm kinda a fan girl for Y/N Stark but I can't say the same about her father.

-YOUR POV-
As I slowly look up I see black combat kinda boots, ripped tights, a black dress, those hands. God those hands, and long messy brown hair. I sign. An emo wow. As the other avengers argue on who will be the first to make an interaction with the twins i step forward and put my hand out for her to shake, she gives me a confused look at first, looks down and shakes it slowly, her eyes go from looking at my hands to my bloody sleeves. Fuck. I forgot about my cuts, i quickly take my hand away and mutter 'hey, uh sorry' and walk away behind Nat.

-THIRD PERSON POV-
After a while of talking and getting a plan sorted the avengers and the twins walk to where the cradle could be. Every now and then Wanda and Y/N make eye contact, Y/N looks away as fast as possible whereas Wanda just stares at the smaller woman. after a while Y/N notices this and turns to say something "you got a problem" she says not meaning to sound so rude "no sorry" Wanda says quickly and looks away not long before staring at the girl again when she isn't looking.

-TIME SKIP - WANDAS POV-
"Nat is M.I.A (missing in action)" Clint says before adding "oh and Y/N was thrown off the bridge and is down". I start to worry as I look everywhere for the small woman, what if she's hurt or worse dead. After 20 minutes of looking for Y/N I find her passed out on the side of the road under the bridge, i sigh realising non of the avengers bothered to look for her or even help her, picking her up and taking her extra shirt layer off to cool her down I sit her on a near bench to maybe wake her up. "Found Y/N and waiting for her to wake up" I say into my coms as Tony says "yeah whatever just hurry up" I'm so annoyed that he responded like that. I grow suspicious of how long you've been out and grab your wrist to get your pulse, before I can concentrate on a pulse I see red lines all up your arms going from your wrist to your shoulders, I look at your face with teary eyes to realise your awake with panic in your eyes. "w-why" I say as you walk away limping. I let you walk away, I'd ask you later.

-YOUR POV-
"fuck..shit shit shit..crappp" I curse to myself as I'm running, my legs are burning, I really need to work on my cardio. The cold breeze hits my arms, that bitch took my shirt off, I look down to my vest. Great. "Hey guys mission report? Where is everyone?" I say into my coms. "back at base, hall your ass back here now Y/N big news" Cap says. And of corse Wanda heard this as she taps me on the shoulder and holds her hand out for me to take it, confused I take it, somehow as soon as I blink we are back at the compound "WHAT THE FUCK" I practically scream in terror "ah ah ahh Steve doesn't like that talk" Maria says instantly taking the chance to take the piss out of Steve. "Bite me" Steve fights back, "what's the latest then?" I question the group. Tony points to the cradle that to be completely fair looks like a bloody tan bed and says "seems like ultron was in the process of making a stronger version of himself per-say". As he does this Nat slyly passes me her jacket and I put it on. "Okay so what are we going to do with the cradle" Wanda says in her beautiful yet intimidating as fuck accent. As if on que Thor walks in and uses Mjolnir to bring lightning to the cradle, Nat pushes me behind her as a body rises from the cradle.

A/N -
Hey guys, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! What are your guys outfits for this gay spooky day? Mine was a skeleton, but as a few of my friends pointed it out it looked like Skeleton Nat —.— Oof anyway here's a picture (oop also face reveal ig).

Ew why is my hair brown here #ewfilter gimmie a second

There we go ginger Anyway thanks for reading 🖤love you guys

There we go ginger
Anyway thanks for reading 🖤love you guys