plan of attack

-YOUR POV -
After she hugged me, i felt like I needed to stay for her but it was too late she already had so many responsibilities, I cant be a burden to her too.

"Come on" she says as she grabs me by the wrist and pulls me up the stairs into my room (hehe you thought)"ah ow ouch...NAT MY WRISTS" i scream in agony as she stops with a apologetic look on her face "sorry Y/N/N (your nickname)" "it's fine сука(bitch)" i say with almost a smirk on my face.

-NATS POV -
"It's fine сука (bitch)" she says with the cutest smirk ever. I freeze thinking of my younger sister yelena and how alike they really are, they look almost identical. I shake my head trying to concentrate on what she's saying "huh?" I say with a weird face.

-YOUR POV -
I notice Nat staring at me, obviously zoned out as a see her come out of her zone and say "huh?" with a weird face. "are you okay Nat you kinda zoned out on me there?" I ask kinda worried. "Yeah just thinking you know stuff" she nods.

Next thing we know there's a loud beep and a voice appears, I jump into nats arms and quickly realise it's just Jarvis -"sorry to interrupt miss stark and miss Romanoff but Tony requires everyone in the meeting room immediately"- we look at each other confused but shrug it off, Tony is very dramatic sometimes.

We walk into the meeting room and all of the avengers are there, even Thor, somethings up. I mean ever since that witchy bitch got into my head I've had these thoughts as if im connected to her. I don't know it's probably stupid but ever since coming back from Clint's house me and Nat have been different, but that doesn't matter I need to concentrate.

-Tony's POV -
Y/N isn't even listening to me ugh, i mean they're a good kid and are always trying to do good but when they told me they were gay i kind of snapped at them and now I think i scared them off, they used to be sarcastic and witty but now they are really quiet and reserved in a way.
"Y/N stop daydreaming and listen to what I'm saying" i slam my fist on the table and she snaps out of it "ok so as i was saying, plan of attack, we meet the enhanced twins and get the cradle back to me and Bruce."

-NATs POV -
Tony snaps at Y/N and she jumps as i look at her sadly as I slowly grab her hand under the table not to scare her even more but to comfort her.

-YOUR POV-
"Y/N stop daydreaming and listen to what I'm saying" Tony shouts to me and i feel my body jolt into action, my brain processes what happened way after my body, everyone is staring at me, my heart feels as if it was to go any faster I'd turn into a speedster. I feel nats hand slide into mine and I hold it tight as Tony explains the plan. Steve stands up after Tony is done rambling "okay avengers suit up" everyone stands up and starts to walk out of the room.

Me and Nat go into the 'girls' changing rooms which hold all of our suits and gear. My suit is made of dark colours and a pretty cool design.

your suit^and yeah it's nearly identical to nats but that's only because Tony couldn't be bothered to come up with a whole new suit idea

your suit^
and yeah it's nearly identical to nats but that's only because Tony couldn't be bothered to come up with a whole new suit idea. Nat grabs her red leather jacket and throws it at my head "to hide ur arms" is all she says as she walks out of the room fully ready, I swear that suit slips on and off pretty easily (iykyk). I quickly throw the jacket on and run to the Quinjet.

Being sleep deprived and on a high dose of anti depressants is not a good thing to be right now as I slowly feel my head droop down,Nat taps me on the shoulder and my head snaps  up.shit shit shit im fucked, she whispers "lay on my shoulder it's okay" I slowly put my head on her shoulder and drift away.