the party

WANDAS pov - 5pm

Once everyone had swapped to the correct bags of items, I go upstairs to mine and y/n's room, secretly hoping she'd be in there so I could apologise or at least tell her my side of the story.

Upon entering the room I found no sight of the smaller woman I have grown to adore.

I shrug it off while grabbing the duffle bag that had been thrown together for me. I pull out a mixture of y/n and Natasha's old clothes. And a note.

'Hey, if your reading this, then welcome to the avengers!!! We are so happy to have another girl on the team. I hope these are your style whoever you are.'

i smile down at the small piece of writing on the paper. I guess it's y/n's handwriting due to the enthusiasm reeking off of the note along with the plain fact that Natasha would not willingly be so welcoming to a newcomer as I've experienced.

I place the note down and look down at the clothes a plain white tee and a pair of black jeans I can only guess are y/n's

((The outfit))once putting the outfit on I feel a weight lifted off of myself, feeling more free in the newly found clothes

((The outfit))
once putting the outfit on I feel a weight lifted off of myself, feeling more free in the newly found clothes. i throw my hair up into a ponytail having never being to a party before and not knowing what to expect I take a moment to myself.

After half an hour or so I hear a small knock on the already open door, in hope I look up at the door expecting y/n, however Natasha stands at the door "can I come in?" She asks quietly. I nod however feeling a bit taken back by the redhead actually entering the room and sitting down on the bed.

"Y/n wants me to apologise for my actions toward you since we've met" she looks at me in the eyes before speaking again "you seriously hurt her today and I have not forgiven you for it but I will be civilised toward you for y/n and the teams sake. So I'm sorry if I went too far earlier" she looks me dead in the eye.

"I'm sorry for hurting her, if she would stop avoiding me then I'd tell her that myself" I say with hope Natasha will fess up about the whereabouts of the younger girl she seems so fond of, but before she can say anything music starts blaring throughout the house indicating the party of sorts has started.

A green flash goes past the bedroom door indicating the obvious. Y/n and Kate are heading downstairs to continue their endless parade of mischief.

Nat gestures to outside the bedroom where green and purple once ran past "well you know where she will be" she smirks "good luck trying to pry Kate's hands off her" she chuckles knowingly before leaving the room.

——————-
(( the party - time = 6pm ))
——————-
Y/N's pov -
——————-

The one good thing about clint living in the middle of nowhere is that he can be as loud as he wants. And with that in mind the music was blasting to the point the police would come with complaints from every existing neighbour. drinks invade the space one used for preparing foods and other things you would do in a kitchen.

Once me and Kate grab our chosen drinks from the counter, we both decide it would be best to snag a bottle of Clint's best vodka and sneak out of the house to the small lake that invades the back of the book like house.

just as other avengers parade downstairs we manage to close the door unseen. or so we thought.

getting to the small pier on top of the probably freezing water, me and Kate sit down, our legs dangling off of the wooden walkway.

holding our red solo cups, me and Kate talk about a lot of things, how yelena is still mad at Clint for getting Nat hurt in the Sokovia mission and how i quit school, leaving Peter to fend for himself. You know just the usual teenage shit talking.

Half a bottle of vodka later

"y/n/n!!! help me climb let's go back inside I'm coldd" Kate whines making me chuckle while grabbing her bridal style and speeding back into Clint's house. A trail of giggles and screams following us.

The music seems louder than before and there is avengers dancing to some silly old rap songs me and Kate smirk as Steve and Tony are in the midst of a very serious arm wrestle. Wanda and Nat are at the counter me and Kate recently stole alcohol from. Clint and his lovely wife Laura are slow dancing to the fast pace song. Once dropping Kate to her feet, I offer her my hand while trying to keep a straight face "may I have this dance?" I bow down like a real gentleman while she laughs and connects her hand to mine "like in the movies" she beams as we start to dance.

((Imagine the dance scene from little woman with Jo and Laurie but two semi drunk teens))

————-
WANDAS pov -
————-

After an hour or so of this 'party' me and Nat are stood in the kitchen overlooking the other avengers while talking. After a while of making funny remarks about clint and his wife, Nat stars laughing at something, "what?" I say genuinely concerned for whoever she's laughing at. I tilt my head further to see y/n and Kate dancing like idiots.

Oh. my. god.

I chuckle at the two friends, I look at Nat for reassurance and she simply nods before leaving me in the kitchen, walking over to y/n and dragging the small girl back over to me. Leaving Kate to dance who is quickly joined by Tony.

Once y/n is practically thrown into the room, Natasha quickly makes her exit before the girl can give her a pavement facial.

"hey" I say quietly

y/n spins around obviously startled "fuck, hey" she says a few seconds after realising it's only me. "nice jeans" she smirks before leaning on the counter and then stumbling to catch herself as her arm slips. I let out a laugh while watching her state.

I don't know what over comes me but I step closer to her and use the belt loops of her jeans to pull myself closer to her, I use my other hand to push some of her hair behind her ear.

"I'm sorry i fucked this up, i truly don't have feelings for vision"

I say while having to sort of shout over the speakers.

"it's okay. I really like you" she says back quieter than me

"let's dance" she grabs my arm, pulls me toward where the rest of the team are.

————-
((girls girls girls by FLETCHER is playing)) -
————-
Y/N's pov
————-

Once on the makeshift dance floor, I pull Wanda close to my body, while singing the song to her as our bodies sway in beat with the song, she is smiling like a child in a candy store and I love it. I love her. Fuck I love her.

"can we go to the room?" she says with darkened eyes, instantly making me nod.

Somehow we made it upstairs. Or should I say somehow I made it upstairs. Once inside the room red whisps ingulf the door, shutting and locking it, while I'm distracted, she slams my body against the door, in a good way, my arms above my head, her arms holding them as she brings her face closer to mine.

————————————————

HEY GAYS AND THE TWO STRAIGHTS WHO READ THIS

awe look at me leaving you on a cliffhanger ((I don't mean Natasha or Clint btw))

what will Wanda and y/n get up to? Oh I wonder....

vote if you want more of this shitty but gay story

pls comment because it's terribly enjoying seeing your reactions to the story