time to dye

Me and Yelena stand in my bathroom gazing at the supply of hair dye I have thinking which colour, yelena chuckles a little before grabbing the blue dye, in turn I decide to go the opposite and choose red before grabbing a bowl and some gloves. "Wait here" I tell yelena as she sits on the toilet lid. I quickly grab two old shirts that are both stained with multiple colours of hair dye, I come back into the bathroom and hand her one and we both remove our previous shirts and put the stained shirts on.

I help yelena with her hair before dumping the red on my own hair.

We wait an hour while the due processes, yelena chose to only dye the ends of her hair while I just went for my full head, after the hour I turn on the shower and we both wash the excess dye out of our hair, we dry our hair next before walking back into my room and giving Kate a show. And I must say I've never seen Kate she flustered over a girl with blue hair.

I give yelena some more of my clothes to put on so she isn't stuck wearing a dye stained shirt and shorts, I throw on some sweatpants and a band tshirt. Me and yelena decide to leave the sleepy archer to watch movies on my Xbox and decide to go see the twins downstairs. Yelena jumps on my back and I speed us both down the many flights of stairs, we eventually get to the living room and see the twins, I let her down and jump over the couch landing so I'm sat next to Wanda "hey lover girl" I say with a massive smirk as yelena sits on one of the single couches. Wanda's face turns to a shocked one as she reaches her hand up to grab my hair "how?" She simply says her face laced with confusion "you like it? Me and Lena dyed our hair" I smile before pointing at yelena who Pietro waves at before the two start their own conversation, I look back to Wanda who is smiling at me "I like it, I may have to try this hair dye thing sometime" she scrunches her face in awe before laughing "you got it on your ears" she states.

After watching a few of Wanda's favourite shows we all get tired and sleepy, I show yelena to a spare room before running back downstairs and grabbing Wanda's hand and going to her room with her seeming though kate has probably crashed in my room again. Wanda's room is really cool, she has tons of candles and an orange and red colour scheme going on. She has a double bed like every other room in the compound, her sheets are a satin red with a few stuffed animals.

We both end up cuddling until we fall asleep in eachother arms.

—————————————
I do really apologise for the wait and how short this chapter is, I have just started a new job and my relationship with the loml has just went to shit, anywho I dyed my hair red again so I thought it was on brand to have our dear y/n to have the same ((also saw a comment saying red hair so I done that and another one said blue and I thought I'd give that to yelena so ty for the comments)))