this'll be the day that i die

-TIME 8am — 3RD PERSON -

it's been an hour since Y/N and Wanda presented the avengers with their food, everyone finished it without complaint. After Wanda and Y/N cleaned everyone's plates and cutlery everyone was going about their business for the day.

- Y/N's POV -
I walk around the compound trying to think if I should tell anyone about the time I spent in the underworld. I decide to go find Wanda as that girl is plaguing my thoughts and I can't seem to think straight. I go back to my room. Or should I say mine and Wanda's room, I knock on the door not wanting to walk in on anything I don't want to see.

When there is no response I just walk in and see Wanda laying on her back with her hand hovering over her face, a red mist is surrounding her fingers as she moves them slowly, it's as if she is examining them. I smile and walk over slowly not to startle her, I hover my head just above her hands looking at her upside down smiling, she snaps out of it and punches me in the nose with her red mist. Next thing I know I'm across the room hitting the wall and in the floor groaning, Wanda quickly sits up and runs over to my side. "Oh my god Y/N you scared the shit out of me I'm so sorry" I chuckle and reply back by saying "it's okay I shouldn't have startled you like that" she holds out her hand and I take it as she helps me up, I smile at her and laugh at her behaviour.

"So what where you doing in here?" I smile at her, she shrugs and says "was just being bored, do you want to go for a walk?" She looks at me directly in the eyes. I slowly nod and grab her hand pulling her out and into the elevator.

⬆️ your outfit  // ⬆️WANDAS(swap them or use your imagination if you don't like them)

(swap them or use your imagination if you don't like them)

- WANDAS POV -
Y/N grabbed my hand and I felt electric, no not like thunder or an electric shock but instead a weird energy feeling flowing through my body, I've never felt like this before. Next thing I know me and Y/N are in the elevator, she presses the button for the 1st floor. I stand there and stare at her. She eventually turns to look at me and she smiles. I've only seen her smile a few times, she seems like a sad person but the limited times I've seen her happy side it has brought me joy and relief.

- Y/N's POV -
I took Wanda out to the lake me and my best friend used to go to, it was stunning however empty and in the woods no one knew it was here for all this time. Me and my friend found it accidentally while running away from some random kids, ever since then it was our unspoken hiding place, the treehouse we made was still there, all of our stuff was still there. I hadn't been there since they died. One word came out of Wanda's mouth as she examined the place "woah"...

————————————————
A/N - HEY GUYS sorry this is so short I haven't been in the right mindspace to do anything right now tbf, I did not proof read this so don't judge my terrible terrible English 😂
Thanks for reading and have a great day / night