landing

A/N hey guys thankyou for choosing this gay humans story to read, quite ironically I wrote this on a plane 😂okay that's all hope this is good thankyou again.

-NATS POV -
as we landed I didn't know if I should wake Y/N up as she hasn't slept in days, maybe it's closer to a week, i look down and smile, that is quickly wiped off my face as they start to move around with their hands reaching up to their eyes. "Hey Y/N wake up we are nearly here" i say in almost a whisper shout.

-YOUR POV -
I slowly but surely start to wake up, ears popped, back aching, legs dead. I look up and see Nat "oh uh hey" I say as my eyes adjust to the bright lights. "ready to meet the Maximoff twins?" she asks genuinely curious. "You mean Sabrina the teenage witch and speedyGonzales?" I correct her and look over to find Tony smiling at me as if to approve of the remark. As Thor nudges me and shouts "Hey tiny stark, we are landing out your seat belt on" i roll my eyes, no matter how many times I've told him that me and stark aren't blood related, that man, sorry god doesn't listen and insists to call me 'tiny stark' like I know I'm short but come on man.

-THIRD PERSON -
The avengers get off the plane and head over to the place agreed on to meet the twins. Nat and Y/N falling behind the rest as Nat practically has to drag Y/N's gay ass towards the gothy witch.

-NATS POV-
currently im dragging Y/N's gay ass towards a witch she has had major gay panic for since she saw the woman's file. I notice Y/N's arms aren't covered and my jacket is in the Quinjet...'fuck' I think as we stop at the hospital, quite ironic if you ask me. "Y/N, put your arms behind your back" i whispered into her ear.

-YOUR POV-
"Y/N, put your arms behind your back" Nat whispers into my ear, i jump but quickly register what she means and fumble around to pull my sleeves down, yet what I didn't register was that said cuts are now bleeding. I make a cringe face to the pain in my arms and once I snap out of it I look in front of me to see the hottest women I've ever seen.