the dilemma

y/n flash back ⚠️ TW ⚠️

i look down at my pocket knife, the blade covered in blood, my arms leaking the red fluid we are so keen on keeping inside our bodies.

my frozen body trembles as my eyes are glued on the scene of what I just made. Blood upon my bathroom tiles and blood on Kate's hoodie..

Fuck Kate's hoodie

I quickly snap out of my frozen state and throw the hoodie off my body, thus, resulting in more blood getting on the hoodie.

black spots start to appear in my eyes and I look around the room praying it's my mind playing tricks..

but no

just as my eyes start to close and my body starts to hit the floor the door swings open and someone catches me in their arms.

Upon waking up I hear Kate's voice as she recites something back to herself "first pour the sachet into the mug" she repeats a few times as there is a sound of the kettle boiling, I turn to look at what she's conjuring up.

It's as if she notices my presence of waking up because she turns to me and sadly smiles "hey baby" she slowly walks over with a mug in her hand "i uh well you see I tried to make you that herbal tea your always drinking but I don't know how to uh make tea" she rambled on while holding out the mug of liquid.

I notice my arms are tightly bandaged.

"I didn't know if the others knew so I done it myself" she smiles proudly

"Thankyou Katie" I quietly say while moving a little so she can sit down on the bed with me.

— end of flashback —

"yeah it's still happening" I admit ashamed of my actions

"is it because of that witch?" She says accusingly "because I will get yelena down here" she stands up in a threatening matter.

"katie, it's fine" i laugh a bit, feeling at home with Kate here.
"Wait what time is it?" I question frantically while my body shoots up to look for a clock or a phone. "y/n/n it's only 1pm calm down" Kate walks over, making me rest my body back into the warm bed.

Next thing I know there's shouting coming from outside and being the nosy person I am, I ran to the window to see Wanda and Natasha arguing about something. Without hesitation Kate joins me at the window, us both peaking our heads over the window sill like we did when we where children in newyork. "what are they saying?" she leans further into the window in attempt to hear more "wait I have an idea" I propose "a stupid one?" She says knowingly "always" I say while putting my hand out for her to grab.

Next thing we know me and Kate are walking outside toward the archery set up and like clockwork natasha and Wanda go silent while we walk past. "y/n" Wanda says quietly, I go to turn and speak to her but Kate pulls me away.

"don't go back to something that keeps hurting you, it will be your downfall y/n" Nat says whilst looking at Wanda.

As me and Kate walk away I turn to Wanda and Nat watching as Nat shouts at Wanda and Wanda stands there taking it. "Kate I cannot just let Nat be a bitch to Wanda" i pull on Kate's sleeve. "fine" Kate groans, letting me go to Wanda.

Nats pov :
Laura carries Y/N's unconscious body inside the small farm house, I see the way her hair falls down her face and how Kate comes running in after them. "what happened here?" I direct the question to Kate because in all the years I've witnessed those two girls grow up together and throughout those years I've witnessed them do some stupid things resulting in countless injuries and hospital trips. Kate looks at me and breathlessly says "her...Wanda uh damn I really have to work on my cardio...wait let me start again. she saw Wanda and vision kissing and kinda ran"

Y/N has never been good with dealing with overwhelming feelings, and as result she has fainted over situations a lot.

"Kate take Y/N up to her room and stay with her" I declare

"yes miss Romanoff" Kate stutters out a response whilst carrying Y/N upstairs.

as soon as the two girls disappear from my sight I go on a hunt for Wanda, quickly finding her with Clint outside next to the archery set up. I walk over and Wanda senses my agitated nature. "what did you do" I point at her accusingly.