pillow talk

time : 12 pm (12 hrs left)
WANDAS pov :
——- ——- ——- ——- ——- ——-
slowly opening my eyes, feeling a weight on my chest. I look down and see the body of the girl I've fallen for in the smallest amount of time. Small rays of sun shine onto her face. Her pale lips look more crimson and kissable than ever. Her freckles dotting all over her small face.

After a few minutes she starts moving around, waking up. I look down at her smiling "mm stop being a creep Wanda" she laughs and rolls out of the bed, springing up. She goes to close the curtains but freezes "son of a bitch...SHES HERE?" The younger girl almost screams as if she wasn't flat out asleep mere seconds ago. "who?" I say while getting up and seeing a raven haired girl in a purple...archery suit "who's tha- oh your gone okay" before I can finish the question I see a flash of green and she's gone.

Y/N's pov :
Once I see Kate I run downstairs and tackle her with a hug "KATIE" I scream as I jump onto her. Fortunately she catches me and holds me tight. "Like in the movies" she says and we both hug tighter "like in the movies" I say back to her with a grin.

Eventually she puts me down and we walk back into the house and straight up to the room. "Oh Wanda this is Kate, Kate this is Wanda" I introduce them "hey I'm Kate, call me Katie and I'll put an arrow through your head" she smirks. I gently nudge Kate "play nice" I warn her and she looks confused but shrugs it off. Next thing I know I'm being pushed onto the bed and straddled, my hands being held above my head

"katieee stop" I whine whilst laughing. I catch a glimpse of Wanda while I'm laughing and she has a glint of jealousy in her eyes seconds before she runs out of the room. Kate smirks at me before getting off and sitting next to me on the bed. "so you died huh?" She questions with the most serious face I've ever seen her pull. "Yeah Kate I died but I'm here now" I nod and she pulls me into a hug while a whimper escapes her mouth "hey..Katie what's wrong?cmon use your words" i stroke her head to calm her as we used to do as kids "please don't ever die,, like ever" she sobs into my shoulder, tears stain my hoodie while I bring her closer and hold her tighter. "I'm not leaving you love, cmon breathe" I gently lift her face up by her chin making her look into my eyes "breathe with me" i nod and she slowly cooperates, putting her head against mine and looking into my eyes as we breathe.

Once Kate stopped panicking, we talked it over and she slept it off with a lot of persuasion while I went to go find Wanda who magically disappeared. Pun intended.

I walk down the stairs to see Wanda and the vision dude sitting on opposite sides of the dining table with their hands intertwined, eyes locked and leaning in, faces inches apart.

"what the shit?"

the words barely come out as a whisper and my voice breaks but it's apparent that they both where made aware of my presence within the room

"Y/n i.." Wanda starts but is cut off by vision closing the space between them. Great.

I walk out of the house, shutting the door on the way out and walking past tony and Steve who are chopping wood, walking toward Laura, Clint's wife, this is when I notice the tears that are streaming down my face, using the sleeve of my hoodie that is already soaked in tears, I wipe my face, which funnily enough didn't do anything. "y/n?" Laura says with a confused look on her face "you need to go back inside you are high risk of being hunted out here" she stands in front of me while my breathing gets worse and I fall to my knees "i- I can't" i sob. The next thing I know everything goes pitch black.

Harsh light burns my eyes as they flutter open slowly, I realise my head is layed in someone's lap as they stroke my hair, only one person does that "mhmm Katie I'm fine" i groan as I look up toward the raven haired girl, blue eyes looking into my own.

"it's happening again isn't it?" she says, stating it more than asking.

———————————————-
Ooo what's happening to y/n again????

Also should y/n and Kate have a story line other than just friends????

THANKYOU ALL FOR 1.8k reads btw love you guys and I promise to update this story more <3