part 1

The Armys all over the world were happy especially indian Armys . After a long time of pandemic finally people were out of their cages . It was bad as well as good experience of the life which we I'll be great history in future.... After pandemic the boygroup gonna perform in the country they have received lots of love and support, indian Armys were super excited while other Armys were happy for them . That's the speciality of them . They can never be jealous from each other's happiness .

In between all of this , the universe was planning the story of the two souls which were meant to be together.

Many years ago princess of state of india tied the knot with king of Korea....despite all the difference they came together and shared a life as well as the relation between the kingdoms  univers is planning to repeat history they saya all thei fates were already decided . Whole universe helps you to get what's written in your destiny no one can change it, what is written in your destiny will come true for sure .

Manager : everything is ready ?

Staff 3 :yes

Staff 6 : sir , car has arrived to go to airport

Manager : great , it's on time , I gotta call them

Saying this he went to the boyband to call them which going to india for world tour .

Sitting comfortably after coming from airport into flight they sighed . there is no thing as privacy in their life . Even at airport to tons of people were clicking their photos not even giving them space to walk . Being a celebrity sometimes feels frustrating . The staff handed them water bottles . There was 5 seconds silence until they spoke .

J hope : finnally after the pandemic we are going somewhere !

Rm : yeah , it feels good , guys make sure to read the guidelines , india is very religious country so don't do anything to hurt their belief , even not unintentionally .

Jin : we are humans , we can do mistakes unintentionally , thats not a big deal , we will try to do our best .

They all nodded while Rm let out a small chuckle .

Few minutes later using his phone he sighed in frustration jimin who was sitting beside him became curious about his reaction .

Jimin : jungkook what's matter ?

Jungkook : just look at this

He showed his phone to him in which there were many videos in youtube about an unknown specific ' mrs joen '

Jungkook : people are more interested in my future wife than my music

Jimin chuckled seeing the video title 'mrs joen is Indian '

Jungkook : mrs joen is indian seriously ? Why would I marry a girl of another nation ? Another culture ? Why can't they leave my personal life alone ? Ist because I wear beads bracelet for concentration doesn't mean my wife will be indian .

He gave him his phone and took out his to read important things for tour jungkook looked at his screen and thought ''mrs joen is indian , whatever ''

Jungkook : Mrs joen os not indian you people !!

He said to his phone thinking that the words will reach to the video creator's ears . Jimin laughed to see his view .

Jimin : I wonder what will you do if in actual your future wife wouldn't be indian .

Jungkook : there's also a prediction video saying that your wife will be taller than you .

Jimin : joen jungkook !!!!