part 19

Author's pov

She flip the pages of patient's file and sigh deeply. being a doctor wasn't easy. The hospital she's in was biggest hospital in Seoul and it has many branches around whole south korea.
It's been 5 months since they got married in Hindu rituals.

They stayed together for a week and then jungkook had to go as BTS realesed a new album. He didn't want to leave her alone but there wasn't any other option. He even ask her to go with him but she denied right away as she can't leave her work for too long. And now he's oversea while she's in Seoul. The other members returned two months ago and he's still out there.

When she asked why he didn't came back with others he said he got schedule for another two month as he is going to release his first solo song. He's been working on that since long and finally it's gonna come out. You were happy for him, he was excited and nervous too as he would be without the members.

When the concept photos were released she was shocked at his bold look, showing off his abs. Literally every fangirl was thirsting over him. The music video was amazing. Han so-hee did an exceptional job. She's skilled actress after all and jungkook acted well too.

When your mom talked about the song as she heard it and wasn't stopping praising her son-in-law. you just hope she didn't hear the explicit version you don't know what her reaction would be. The man was literally talking about fucking
you everyday. On the other hand twara your sister wouldn't stop reminding you about the unholy lyrics of your husband's song.

"If he does what he said in the song and I'm damn sure he will when he'll be back, you're gonna be pregnant in no time" twara said.

"okay twara you should not talk to me like that, I'm your freaking elder sister"

You remember the conversation with your sister, that girl wouldn't stop teasing you. Jungkook should be back anytime this week. She's missing him a lot lately. She smiled remembering how he was sulking telling her he was planing to go on dates and wanted to spend quality time with her but there was change in the date of album release so he couldn't do any of those. Her phone rang suddenly, she look at it and smile. She quickly pick up the call.

"Good afternoon twara" she said.

"well it's 10 in morning here but never mind tell me where are you right now?"

"at the hospital"

"did I disturb you" she asked.

"not really I was just going through some reports"

"you know jungkook gifted me their new album and it has everyone's signature. I even talked to him yesterday and he said he was caught up in promotion of seven so he couldn't send it earlier, he's so caring . Isn't he the best Jiju I can ever have."

"wow..... he didn't tell me about this. Tell me is it good I mean the album"

"girl it's awesome, the songs, music, photos, concept literally everything "

Hearing her sister praising the boys she chuckled.

"Dr jeon it's an emergency" she look at the male in worry and nod.

"twara, gotta go. Talk to you later " she said and cut the call.

"what happened Hyun-woo? " she asked him walking out of the cabin. Hyun-woo is intern and he's working under y/n.

"A woman get into an accident, she looks 7 months pregnant and staff is not letting anyone treat her." She look at him in disbelief.

"what the hell... but why? "