part 10

at hospital ~

you were in your cabin after doing surgery of a heart patient . you had your lunch with Jenny .  it was already 6 in evening  you were free because today you don't have any patients or any other things so you decided to go home early . daily you go home by 8 . you were about go when a nurse comes to you while running .

nurse : Dr there is emergency . Dr sehun is
on leave so you have to do the surgery immediately . pls come with me...

you : ok let's go....

you immediately go with her she told about the patient tried to attempt a suside by jump of the building and now how bad his condition is . God why they try to do such things can't they just think about their parents , family , and their loved once . I know he had some reason behind this big thing but we should not have do something like this .  you went in the operation theatre your team was already there waiting for you....

after 4 hour....

after attending the surgery you came out of operation theatre and go to your cabin . the patient was out of danger now . he will come to his senses by tomorrow . I checked my phone and see there is 47 miss calls from jungkook and other members also called you... lots of massages and voice notes....

you : he bhagwan.... I'm sure he will be so worried about me.... it's already past 10....

you call him...

you : hello jungkook actually I was in surge-

jungkook : where the hell are you girl !!! its already past 10 . do you know how much worried I was for you . me hyung everyone called you but no madam was busy right.... can't you just call me for once yn . where are you god damn it tell me yn I-

you : jungkook breath in.... breath out....... give the rest to your toung....

jungkook : yn I'm not-

you : listen jungkook today I was comming home early but I have to attend a surgery immediately  and I forget to tell you about
that I'll be late today . I'm sorry don't be angry .

jungkook : I'm letting you go this time . if you do this again than your sorry will not work .

you : thank you .

jungkook : I'm comming to pick you up don't go alone....

you : no need jungkook driver is already here so you don't have to come here I'll be there soon bye...

jungkook : ok bye....

you reach home it was already 11:30 . you go to your room and open the door and saw shirt less jungkook who was scrolling his phone . you directly go to bathroom and take a shower . after that you come to bedroom and go to bed .
you sit beside him .

you : put the phone aside and let's sleep jungkook . I'm tired...

jungkook : first tell me did you eat your dinner .

you : yes I eat with Jenny ( lie ) .

then he turn off the lights and sleep beside you while hugging .

morning .