part 7

Yn's pov~
You came to Hybe with BTS and go to Bang pd .

bang pd : hey boys come come I was waiting for you .

BTS : annyonghaseyo hyung .

bang pd : welcome to Hybe ms yn amm mrs joen .

You : hello sir .

Bang pd : so you both are going to marry this month .

You : yeah .

Bang pd : jungkook where is contract papers ?

Jungkook : here .

Jin : which contract hyung ?

Bang pd :  marriage contract . They will get divorce after 6 months .

Jin : what ?

Jungkook : this marriage was a mistake and now my parents want this so I made this conract .

Jin : but...

Rm : it's fine hyung as long as they agree in this .

Jin : ok

You spend time with BTS . They are so friendly . All talk to you exept jungkook he didn't even talk to you . He was cold . You and taehyung became a good friends in short time .

Taehyung : hey yn . Please learn korean soon I wanna talk to you more without namjoon hyung's help .

You : yeah I'll learn soon I also wanna talk to you more .

You already go to soul heart hospital and apply for your job . They agreed . And you were so happy  that finnally your dream come true . You will start your work after your marriage .

Two days before wedding .

Mia is assistant manager of BTS . She is discussing about wedding program to BTS and you . When she talked about kissing you startled and spurn about it . You have never kissed anyone before .

Mia : Hey but this is important for wedding...

You : I know but I never kissed anyone before .

Mia : what really ??... Ok practice with jungkook cause it's big thing and world will have eye on you that time so this shouldn't be wrong .

Yn : what !!! No but I don't want to-

Jungkook : (sarcastic) oh like I am dying to kiss you . you just need to practice so kiss anyone I don't care .

Mia : ok then practice with anyone jungkook will kiss you only on wedding .

Taehyung : yn whom you wanna practice with ? Well I can do that too .

Jimin : ok let's play rock paper scissors .

Taehyung : yeah that's good idea .

Suga : this is stupidity .... You both are playing rock paper scissors for kissing jungkook's wife .

Taehyung won the game . He sit in front of you and started coming closer to you .

Yn : oppa wait... (You put your hands on his chest)

Everyone laugh .

Taehyung : ok ok sorry we were just teasing you .

You (nervous) : oh I thought...

Taehyung : No I won't kiss you like this . But Yes if you wanna practice I can help you .

You : I really don't know . Ok if this important so you can teach me .