part 14

finally today was your haldi . currently you all were in Udaipur Rajasthan . you were currently playing with Jasmine , your niece after all it's been long time you even saw her . she is aarav and piya's daughter .

you : aww baby are you happy ??

she laugh which make you laugh too .

you : are you excited for Bua's haldi ?

she laugh more and make some cute sounds to agreed with you .

Piya : what is happening here ?

she is slightly entered in your room while bigger smile was already placed on you and her as well .

you : *in baby voice* we are excited for haldi~

Piya smile seeing your both's relationship .

Piya : okay then , get Ready and give her to me .

you carefully gave Jasmine to her .

Piya : let's go , baby . Jasmine will get ready for Bua's haldi .

she laughed more as you smile too looking at how excited she was .

Piya : OK then yn , you too get ready .

you nodded and left your room while talking to Jasmine listen her mom with doe eyes . after that Piya make Jasmine ready for haldi . then she went in garden area find aarav so that she can gave Jasmine to him and then she want to prepare haldi for bride and groom but she didn't find him there she saw jungkook he was just walking around . she go to him .

jungkook : hii noona .

Piya : hey jungkook can you take care of her for sometime I have some urgent work to do .

jungkook : sure why not .

Piya : thank you so much .

she gave Jasmine to him and go from there . jungkook started play with Jasmine talking with her in baby language . after sometime she remember her mother and started crying her eyes out jungkook panicked more after seeing she was crying more .

jungkook : baby , please don't cry . baby , look at uncle don't cry princess .

jungkook bit his lower lip as Jasmine was crying more . Soon tears left his eyes too after seeing Jasmine crying and it didn't take him much to start crying loudly . the little one stopped crying after seeing jungkook crying more than her .he hiccup and sniff while Jasmine smile innocently looking at jungkook .

you were walking in your balcony and see him crying while Jasmine was in his arms . you was confused that why he was crying so you immediately go to them . soon Mrs joen also came there but got shocked after seeing scenario in front of her . jungkook boys crying like baby and Jasmine ghost laughing by looking at him . you also reach to jungkook .

you : OMG , what happened to him ?

mrs jeon : he is still a baby .

you : omo kookie what happened

jungkook : y-yn , you finnally y-you are h-here *sniff*

mrs jeon quickly but carefully took jasmine from him and she went inside living the couple alone .

you : now say why are you crying ? *worried*

he quickly hug you as you were quick to hug him back tightly .

jungkook : please don't go anywhere *sniff*

you : shh *rub his back* I'm not going anywhere

it didn't take much time for him to come down  in his wife's embrace . he slowly pulled a vein while you wiped remained tears from his cheeks and cup his face .