part 13

Your pov ~

you all come to india your home . you were so happy as you come here after many months . you were so happy to meet your family . you and twara doing a destination wedding in Udaipur Rajasthan... your dad has booked a place for 3 days.... ya your dad rich not as jungkook but ya he can afford and Indian dad saves their whole life for their daughter's marriage there will be only really really close relatives because of BTS's security reasons so close family members of you , jungkook and twara's husband .

you and jungkook will live in different rooms . you pleaded your dadi maa to let you both live together but she didn't agree .  you went to shopping with BTS . they hide themselves carefully behind masks and capes . after coming back from shopping you got fresh you all had dinner outside . now you want was good night's sleep . you laid down on your bed and fall in sleep . it was midnight as you were deep in sleep you turn around and hug your teddy here tightly sleeping peacefully but wait , your
teddy isn't giant then what is this ?

you open your eyes as saw black figure laying beside you the lights were dim as you got scared more and scream kicking the figure out of your bed .

you : AAAAAAAAAAAAH.....

you turn on the lights as that figure hover over you covering your mouth clearly caging you . you frown seeing it was jungkook , only . your eyes widen again hearing knock on your door .

ym : yn , are you ok ? please open the door .

you take off his hand as signal him to keep quiet .

you : yes mumma... everything is alright .

yf : then why you scream ?

ym : please open the door first .

you : *whisper yell* hide somewhere hurry up .

jungkook : but why *whine* I'm gonna marry you in 2 days .

you ignore his complaints and lock him in bathroom .

jungkook : yn-

you : if you make any sound I swear I'll kill you so shh .

you lock him and took long breath till now your parents were about to break the door but you open it with nervous smile .

ym : what happened yn ? are you ok ?

you : yes of course , I am all OK what will happen to me *nervous laugh*

yf : then why you scream ?  why were you taking so much time to open the door ?

you panic as they entered in your room scanning whole room .

you : ah turbos lizard in my room and you know how scared I am from it...

yf : really ? then where it went ?

you : *carelessly* in the bathroom .

yf : then let me see .

he was about to go to bathroom but flinch hearing you .

you : NOOOO don't worry I already shoo it away

ym : are you sure ? at least let us see .

you : mumma it's midnight I think you both should rest now you have work tomorrow too right ?

ym : you are right but call if something happens , hmm ?

you : sure sure

they left as you close the door and sigh . after some time making sure they really left you opened the bathroom door and flinch seeing him glaring at you while leaning on wall with crossing arms .