part 16

Jungkook's pov

Here I was standing at this stage while talking to my hyungs and twara's husband . He is nice guy for girl like twara . They both love each other so much and he told me that how much she like BTS and twara still don't believe that I'm her brother-in-law . She is totally different from yn . He told me that they were in secret relationship from last 2 years and on the other hand yn had never been in any relationship . I also didn't know that . I feel very lucky to have a girl like her she is so caring towards me , my family and my hyungs . I just love her unconditionally .

Relatives and guests were entering , mom-dad and yn's family was welcoming everyone but I didn't care about anyone , I was just waiting for her entry my heartbeat was running like marathon and I was time to time glancing at the entrance but didn't saw her which made me sad .

Jungkook : hyung your sister is really something else sometimes she doesn't even take half hour to get ready and today she literally take 2 hours .

Aarav : *chuckled* patience my brother-in-law it's her sangeet . btw you're looking fabulous , yn wouldn't even take her eyes from you tonight *wink*

Everyone was busy the entrance door open revealing the bride everyone's gaze fell on her and was astonished after looking at her beauty and dress which she was wearing you were standing with twara . You looked up and so everyone smiling you both started walking and greeted everyone

My breath hitched when I looked at her looking hella beautiful with her lehenga and her diamond necklace which was shiny but not more than from her beauty , eyes black with wing eyeliner pink light blush and nude lipstick which makes me wanna kiss her on the spot without caring about the world .

Soon she started walking which made my heart beat raised at inhuman pace , my breath was an even because of her beauty without breaking I contact I came down from stage and started walking towards her soon we were standing in front of each other I raise my hand which she gladly accepted with smile on her face which made you smile too I interwind our fingers and walked towards stage .

I helped her to come up on the stage she smiled and looked that everyone then she saw mom dad and goes towards them touching their feets which they blessed by placing their hands on her head , she looked up and hugged both of them .

Dad : we are glad to get a daughter like .

Mom : I am happy that my kook chose right girl for him .

You : I'm glad to have you both as my mom dad .

Then she Stand beside jungkook . He dramatically placed his hands on his chest indicating of getting heart attack . Everyone was giving us using teasing look which made me wanna run away from here . BTS was looking at jungkook with smirking face .

Tae : lover boy I know you got heart attack in kidney but don't go again in your dream land .

Jungkook : it's not like that *scratching his nape*