part 6

Jungkook's pov~

I open my eyes only to see the girl who was lying beside me yesterday night now she was hugging me . Amm I was also hugging her . She was looking cute .

Last night when I tell her about contract I saw she her face I can say she was disappointed . But she signed contract and I was glad . I don't want to reveal this marriage . This will be secret only BTS , pd nim and my parents know this . I didn't tell about this marriage to my parents so today me and yn are going to visit my parents . I don't know when I again fell a sleep thinking all this .

After sometime~

Jin : jimin go wake up jungkook and yn for breakfast .

Jimin : ok hyung .

Jimin open the door enter your room .

Jimin : OH MY HOLY EYES.....

You and jungkook immediately stand up

You and jungkook immediately stand up .

Jungkook : the fuck.... Can't you just knock hyung.....

Jimin : I always come in your room without knocking so... sorry I forget that you are married now .

Jungkook : from now on please knock

Jimin : hmm ok if you both are hungry then come for breakfast Jin hyung is waiting for you .

Jungkook : ok we will be there in few minutes...

You both didn't say anything . After sometime you came in room after taking shower . Jungkook was not there . You got ready and go to dinning table where everyone was .

You : good morning oppa , good morning jungkook .

BTS : good morning yn

Rm : you look so pretty In this dress .

Jungkook (in mind) : damn

Jungkook (in mind) : damn... I see alot indian girl in this type of dress but she is the most beautiful among them ...

You : thank you oppa .

Jin : yn this is your breakfast it's veg .

You : thank you oppa .

You all started eating your breakfast .