part 9

Your pov ~

It's been 5 months since our marriage with jungkook . We both become best friends . I started going to hospital from the next day of our marriage . I am the youngest doctor in the hospital . And i made another best friend there . She is also doctor Her name is Jennifer . She is so sweet , cute , beautiful and sometimes a crackhead too . I call her Jenny .

In this time jungkook was so soft and sweet towards you . He is that jungkook whom i was used to admire . He is that bunny boy whom i know before . Today is Sunday and we all are sitting in living room . I was scrolling through my phone .

They all was watching tv . They were laughing , talking and enjoying the time . Me and jungkook was sitting beside eachother . After sometime Suddenly they stop talking . Everyone was silent . I look at them . They were watching tv with wide eyes and I think they were shoked too . They all was watching something on tv .
I was curious about that so I see what they were watching and I was shocked too see the view in front of my eyes . It was......an advertisement in which sunny leone was  . They all was watching her with wide eyes . I was like what the.... Do they know her ?  Ohh god !!!

They start talking in korean . I was curious to know that how they know her and I think I know from where they know her I mean it's obvious right but I still want to know . I still don't know how to speak and understand korean . So I open Google translate . It's bad to hear someone's private talk but I was too curious to know it .

Suga : she is that girl....

Jimin : yes hyung .

Taehyung : what was her name ?

Jungkook : sunny.... Sunny Leone .

I cleared my throat . Jungkook look at me . I just smile at him . They continue their talk .

Jin : do you guys remember how we don't let jungkook in the room when we want to watch her videos 😂😂

I was shocked .

Jimin : he was not adult that time .

Taehyung : but after he turn 18 he said he also want to see .

I want to  laugh so hard hearing their conversation but I control myself .

You : oppa do you know her ?

Rm : whom ?

You : that girl who was in that advertisement .

Jungkook started coughing . I gave him water . Everyone was looking at eachother .

You : are you ok jungkook ?

He nodded .

You : oppa you didn't tell me how you know her .

Jin : we didn't know her ..... Ji....jimin knows her so well .

You : who is she oppa ?

Jimin : oh she.... She is actress yes She is actress  . She works in movies .

You : really !!

Jimin : yes and you can also watch her movie with your husband . I am sure you will enjoy it .

Jungkook : HYUNG.....!!

You choked in the air . Your eyes was wide open .

You : n..no...no oppa I am not interested .

Jimin : your bad .

You : good night oppa I wil go now I am sleepy .

They : good night .