part 11

jungkook's pov ~

here me and yn was in the mall . I want to do some shopping . she went in a shop to buy some clothes for her . I have never been this nervous before . I watched some videos how to confess your feelings . they were so confident while doing that and here I'm all nervous . don't worry kook she is your own wife not any random girl you can do it boy . I motivate my self .

I enter in the shop where yn enter just a while ago . I felt more nervous with each passing seconds , I sigh seeing her enter in trial room with couple of clothes .

jungkook : *take deep breath* now or never

he whispered to himself and secretly enter in trial room .

you opened your shirt's buttons as you were about to take it off when suddenly someone entered . about the screen but jungkook cover your mouth pinning you to wall . your eyes widen seeing jungkook there . you were wiggling to get out of his grip but he was stronger than you .

jungkook : please yn don't scream . I swear I'll leave but please first listen to me .

you : hmm hmmmm hmm

jungkook : what-

he look down just to see you almost half naked . his cheeks covered with red colour as he pull away and immediately turn around .

jungkook : I-I swear I didn't have a-any intension to s-see you like that .

you quickly close your shirts buttons , his eyes widen when you pin him to wall facing you . he gulp seeing your glare at him , it was visible on his face that he was scared of you .

you : jungkook what are you doing here . you should wait outside . what if someone saw you here in girls changing room .

jungkook : *pout* o-okay but let me say what I want .

you : fine , say and then go before someone see you here...

jungkook : I-i wanted to say t-that.... actually I-

you : we don't have whole day hurry up jungkook....

jungkook : *take deep breath and close his eyes* I love you... please give me chance I'll prove that I'm worthy enough for you to love , give this marriage a chance in few days our contract will end I don't wanna give you divorce yn I already cancel that contract I love you so much please .

he let it all out in one breath . he open his eyes to see you looking at him blank .

you : stupid , idiot , jerk , dumb , bastard I hate you , I hate you so much.....

jungkook look down as tear left his eyes hearing his love telling him how much she hates him .

you : but unfortunately I love you more

jungkook : w-what ?

you : yes pabo I love you more than you love me... you are dumb when it comes to feeling you should know when you kissed I also kissed you back cuz I love you .

jungkook : okay okay , from now on if I kiss any girl and she kiss back I'll surely remember this .

you : bish dare to think about kissing any girl other than me or else I'mma surely kill you .

jungkook : of course I won't do that I don't wanna die at that young age .

after that you both complete your shopping and went to dorm . he told everyone that he confessed you and also cancelled that contract as well . everyone was so happy for you both .

jimin : yaah.... but you didn't tell us how you confessed her .

tae : it must be romantic right ?

you look at jungkook he laugh nervously .