part 4

Delhi hospital

Here yn's family her mom , dad , dadi and her sister came to hospital . They ask receptionist about yn and she tell them about her room . They went towards yn's room . There was a man sitting outside of her room .man saw them and went towards them .

Man : yn's family ??

Yf : yes , where is she ?

Man : here come with me .

They all went into a room where you was lying on the bed . You just wake up few minutes ago . You you saw your parents . They come and stand beside you . Doctor was there checking on you .

Yf :  Doctor  she is totally fine right ? ( Worried )

Ym : nothing is serious right ?

Doctor : amm she got burnt in some part of her body . and there is a deep cut on her forehead . Everything is fine . She will be good soon .

But your dadi and mom notice something and it's ' sindur ' on your forehead .

Doctor : thanks to that boys who take her here on the time or else we don't know what will happen to her ...... But now she is fine . She will recover In 3 weeks .

Yf : whom are you talking about Dr ?

Doctor : oh there was seven boys who came here yesterday .

Yf : oh...

Doctor leave from there .

You : mamma stop crying I am totally fine .

Ym : I was so scared . Thanks to God you are fine .

Yn : mamma pinch me  am I seeing the real thing ?

Ym : what ?

You : this bish is crying is it real or dream

Twara : stop talking nonsense ... How can you be so careless ..... What if something happens to you haan ??? And how this sindur came ?

You : what ....where.... Sindur ??

She took out her phone and show you . You were shoked . That how this sindur came . Your through dry and your eyes got tears cause you know what is about to come

You : I....I...d...don't....know

Dadi : do you know what it means ....

Jk's pov

Rm : guys that girl is up now I got a call from the guide he tell his family just come there .

Jin : we should also go .

Suga : yeah

J hope : let's go ...

Jungkook : I am feeling like something is going to happen .

Jimin : hey don't be nervous . Nothing will happen ok .

Taehyung : no matter what happened we will always be there for you .

I don't know but I am not feeling good . God pls help me . Let's just go to hospital and come back as soon as possible .

They went to hospital .

Yf : kya bate ho rahi hai haan ? 

Your dadi look at you . Your dad also look at you .then he noticed the sindur on your forehead .

You : p...p...paa muje .....nhi pata

You : p..paa I really don't know h...how this happened

Dadi : yn tumhe pata hai ye kisne kiya ?