part 3

BTS has done their concerts in india and indian army was on cloud nine . It's been week since BTS is in india . They were so happy to their army happy . Day after tomorrow they will go to south korea again .

Currently it's evening and they were roaming around watching the beautiful indian temple One tourist guide was with them and they were wearing masks and caps so no one can recognise them . They visited few places in india and they were so amused by Indian rituals , culture everything . everyone was enjoying themselves .

Man : ary you ok sir ?

Taehyung : yeah... I was just curious about .

Man : about what ?

Taehyung : about that .

He said pointing towards that womens .

Man : you want to know that why they are having red spot on their head ?

He nodded as he was really curious

Man : because they are married....

Jimin : huh . But how do you know that they are married ?

J hope : yes how ?

They got hella confused .

Man : they are wearing 'sindur' because they are married..

They all just looked at him confused as they still didu get whole meaning... Man understood their confusion .

Man : it's an indian tradition... That sindur is belived to be symbol of marriage . The groom puts sindur on the hair parting of his bride... And that's how he is claiming her as his life partner... That she is already belong to him .

Jin : that's amazing !!

Man : you can say it's just like vows... Like how we have to repeat priest vows that we care for her/him... Make her happy and be together till their last breath that's how sindur works like if a groom put sindur on her partner's head means he will care for her , stay by her side and he will be together with her till his last breath .

Jk : you mean just by putting that red powder on girl's forehead they will be married .

Man : yes.... Sindur is symbol of marriage . It's very holy .

Jimin : wow

Rm : it's very different and unique .

Suga : I am very surprised by Indian culture .

Jin : what's this sound ?

Man : oh it's just sounds of aarti .

Taehyung : a.. aa...aarti

Man : aarti means worship of God . So you want see ?

Rm : sure why not ?

Man : ok let's go .

Suga : why are you removing your shoes ?

Man : we can't enter in temple with our shoes on . It's disrespectful .

Suga : oh

They all go their and remove their shoes outside of temple .

Yn's pov~

Here I am in mandir today I get my degree . I was so happy that finally after studying so much I get my degree . From now I am Dr yn Maheta .
Now after few days I will go to south korea then after 6 months I will come india and get a job here . It's all settled .

Aarti ended and everyone was going out . Only few people were there . But suddenly I saw fire it was spreading in the mandir . Everyone started running here and there . I was also going out till now fire spread in almost everywhere .