f i f t y

We lay together there for a while, with my head on his bare chest, cuddled tightly into him. I traced my finger in little patterns on his chest, just enjoying being able to touch him.

People were probably confused to where we had gotten off to. We had been up here for a while now but Chan didn't seem concerned about it, so I tried not to think about it either.

Being intimate with him had been better than I could ever had imagined. Not just because he was, well, skilled but also just because being with someone you had these strong of feelings for was incredible. Every little touch had driven each of us crazy.

"We should head back down," Chan finally spoke, sighing lightly. "If anyone asks, we got lost."

"Do you think anyone will actually believe that?"

"Not really but no ones going to want to say anything."

Chan slowly sat up as did I. I could feel the cold of the room we were in now that I wasn't cuddled upto him. Which Chan seemed to notice.

"I'll help you with your dress." Chan did a surprisingly good job at tying my dress back up. I had forgotten how heavy the whole dress was. "Are you still cold?"

I looked over at chan who had his trousers and shirt back on, currently buttoning it up. He looked different to me. I felt different too. The situation had gotten a million times more complicated.

"Yeah, it's freezing."

"Take my jacket then." He grabbed his jacket off the floor, running his hands over it to get the dust off it. He then dragged it around my shoulders. "Is that better?"

"Yeah, a lot better," I admitted with no shame, pulling it tighter around myself.

His suit jacket was warm and comfortable as hell, and smelled amazing. It was the same smell Chan had - some expensive cologne that he bought.

I didn't want to go back downstairs. I didn't really know what I wanted in this moment. I felt so confused. Ten times more than I had before.

I almost gasped when I suddenly felt Chan's fingers combing through my hair. "Sorry. It's just...your hairs a mess, like it looks like you just had sex."

I blushed bright red at that. "Oh."

I let him fix my hair and then he took my hands, leading my back downstairs. There was a part of me that wanted to ask him if we could just run away from this whole situation. But it didn't feel fair to ask something like that from him.

When we got back into the hall, we could see that a lot of people had left already which I didn't mind. The less people the better. The remaining people were obviously very drunk and having the time of their lives dancing.

I immediately looked out for Kunwoo, seeing that he had fallen asleep In his chair and that Mr Bang was seated beside him. It looked as if he was watching over him. Which I appreciated.

He didn't look happy when he saw me and Chan, gesturing for us to come over.

"Where the hell have you two been?"

Chan spoke in a steady, confident voice. "This place is gorgeous so we went for a look about and got a bit loss. Sorry."

"It's been over an hour, Chan."

"Yeah, well, I'm bad with direction. Mina is even worse than me. It's shocking, actually."

Chan was smirking and having fun with his little lie which made me want to laugh to but the look on Mr Bang's face stopped me. He looked furious.

"I expect this kind of behaviour from you but Mina, I'm appalled. Your meant to keep Chan in line."

I scrunched my eyebrows together. "I'm not his Mother," I blurted out without meaning to. The minute I did it, I regretted it.

Both Chan and his father looked at me in absolute shocked, and then Chan burst into laughter.

"Don't make me regret my decision to let you marry my son," was all he said before he walked off.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound so rude to your Da-"

"You were right anyway. It isn't your job to keep an eye on me."

I knew that I was justified in not wanting to be labelled responsible for everything Chan did but I still didn't like coming across as rude. Especially to Mr Bang. I still liked him and wanted him to like me too.

"We should get Kunwoo and go home. It's late."

Home. That sounded so weird to me still but it was our home now. I nodded at Chan and we went over to Kunwoo. I was going to wake him up but Chan lifted him up before I got the chance to.

I was used to having to look after Kunwoo myself. I wasn't strong enough to lift him. But having Chan here to help was great, it meant Kunwoo keep stay asleep and not have to walk all the way to the cars.

Chan held onto him firmly, with Kunwoos head against his chest. He hadn't even woken up from it. I couldn't help but think how cute this looked. It looked as if we were this perfect little family. Part of my chest tightened, pained slightly at the thought of that.

When we got outside, a car with a driver was waiting for us. Chan gently placed Kunwoo down, making sure to secure his seat belt. Surprisingly Kunwoo didn't wake up from all the movement.

When we got back to the house, Kunwoo had woken up but was clearly still knackered from the busy day.

"I'll take you to bed," I told him when we walked into the house but Chan spoke up.

"I'll do it. You probably want to get out of that giant dress."

I smiled at him. "Are you sure?"

"Of course."

He smiled back at me and his face looked so soft when he did it. Part of me wanted to kiss him but I wasn't sure how he'd react.

Before I could really think about it, he scooped the tired Kunwoo back up and begun up the stairs with him. I stayed in my spot for a minute or two before going up the stairs myself.

I got the large dress off, leaving it dumped on the floor, not really caring about it anymore. I never liked it anyways. I got my pajamas on and waited for Chan to come back.

I wanted to see him again. I wanted to see how he'd react to me, if he'd be willing to kiss me again or if he'd be funny again. Chan really was hard to read, so I wasn't sure how he'd react.

Unfortunately, he never came back to bed. At first, I thought he was just reading Kunwoo a bedtime story but after thirty minutes I got concerned.

I went to Kunwoo's room where the light was off, he was asleep and Chan was nowhere to be seen. Even downstairs.

I wanted to phone him but I thought I should give him space. I didn't want to seem clingy or anything...although this was our wedding night afterall.

I just went back to bed and tried not to cry. Deciding I had cried too much over Chan already.

helloooo I hope you liked this one, Ik not a whole lot happened but drama is gonna start up again👀