f o r t y - n i n e

-warning this chapter contains explicit scenes-

My entire body screamed out in ecstasy against his touch, against his lips. I didn't hesitate this time, grabbing tightly onto his shirt and pulling his strong body against my own. He immediately responded, wrapping his arms around me.

We were so close, every inch of our bodies touching one anothers. I would have just stayed like this forever, if I could have.

It was just so full of passion and desperation and hurt. A million emotions made this moments feel like euphoric. I had wanted to do this for so long and from how he was kissing me, it felt like he had been wanting to do it to.

Eventually, I ended up completely on my back with his body hovering just slightly over mine. His lips left my mouth and made their way down my neck, sending shivers up my spine and goosebumps everywhere.

His hands were placed firmly over my covered chest, this time I had no intention to stop him. This was when we both realised that we wouldn't be able to do much with this giant heavy dress on me.

"Fuck, it won't budge at all," He said, sounding frustrated, after failing at trying to pull it down multiple times.

"It isn't fastened on pretty tight," I replied through some heavy breathing. "I don't know if you can get it down."

"I'm going to make you eat your words, Yoon."

I laughed to myself and felt my face blushed a deep red. Only he had ever made me feel like this and I had a feeling only he ever could.

"Oh yeah?"

His hands slide around me, towards my back and he easily started untying the fabric at the back that held the dress in place. It had taken forever for the tailors, who were professionally trained, to get it all fastened up but he seemed to unfasten it in no time. It was kind of impressive.

"I can't believe how quickly you did that."

He smirked. "Getting women's clothes off is my speciality."

"That's what a wife loves to hear from her husband."

"Fuck, sorry. I didn't mean that to sound gross," he said, sounding genuinely sorry. "I wanted to make you laugh."

"I was kidding, Chan. You're very funny. Sometimes."

We both laughed and then his lips were back on mine. We were both so out breath but I didn't care. This time he easily yanked down the front of my dress and I let out a soft gasp.

This took him off guard and he asked gently, "Is this okay?"

I said yes about five times through my heavy breathing, desperate to keep kissing him. I didn't want him to stop.

I had no idea how all this was going to end. Chan had a bad habit of switching emotions, giving you emotional whiplash and he'd already done that that me before. But In this moment, I really didn't care. I was having too much fun.

I could finally touch him like I had been desperate to do for so long. I started unbuttoning his shirt but he pulled it off himself, throwing it to the ground. His chest was broad and chiseled with abs which I happily ran my hands over.

I had daydreamed about a scenario like this more often than I cared to admit. Now that it was here, I wanted to touch as much of him as possible, feel as much of him as possible.

His hands were doing to same to my chest which was sending more shivers up my spine, making every little hair on my neck stand on edge.

"Chan," I moaned out, surprisingly both me and Chan. I was just so in the moment that it came out of my mouth naturally. He smiled against my lips and I opened my eyes to see him holding back laughter. I furrowed my eyebrows tightly together. "Stop laughing laughing me!"

"I'm not! I'm not!" He whispered against my lips. "That was just really cute...or hot. I can't decide which one."

"I'd rather it was hot than cute," I teased in a faux sexy face.

"Oh, what a naughty girl you're being, Yoon. I didn't know you had this side to you but I like it."

That made my stomach do a somersault. "I hate being called Yoon."

"You love it and you know it. Especially when I say it."

He wasn't wrong about that but I wasn't going to explicitly say it to him. "Go back to calling me a naughty girl, please."

He raised his eyebrows at that. "Excuse me, Yoon?"

"I quite liked being called that, especially by you."

"Oh, you're driving me crazy right now," he told me, kissing me again.

God if I could just stay in this moment forever. His lips against mine, his hands squeezing-

"You know how hard it was keeping my hands off you all of this time?" He said as he kissed down my neck, down to my breasts.

I couldn't help myself but moan at his action and words. "Fuck. I'm glad I wasn't alone."

"No. Not just since we've been set to be married. I mean, for years, I've wanted to fuck you."

My eyes shot open. I couldn't believe it. If it was true, that was. People say crazy things in moments like these but he sounded so genuine.

"What?"

"I don't know if that's weird to say or...if it makes you uncomfortable but it's just the truth. I fantasised about you, and only you, for so long."

"You don't need to fantasise anymore. You have me. Whenever you want, I'll do. I'm yours."

I felt silly saying something so intense but I truly meant it. I wanted us to stay like this. To keep being like this. Even if it made me sound desperate, or easy, or anything bad, I needed him to know how badly I wanted him too.

"Oh, you'll regret saying that," He told me, with my nipple still in his mouth. "Whenever I want? We'll never be out of bed."

"Good." I ruffled his hair inbetween my fingers as he looked up at me, into my eyes. His were so beautiful, dark and soft. "I'll never get bored doing this with you."

"Oh, I never meant you'd get bored. You're in good, experienced hands."

He smiled at me, then placed kisses down my stomach, pulling my dress completely off me, and kissing further and further down until...

Oh God...

AH
omg I was so embarrassed writing this but I think it turned out really good? IDK. Let me know if you like chapters like this because maybe I'll write some more👀