006

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬 | 𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐦'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Tied of being tied of being tied that part of me done died." Malaysia mumbled the lyrics lowly as she sat in the studio room at the community center.

She was listening to Lil baby which was one of her favorite rappers as she thought about lyrics to write.

Some stuff flowed perfectly to her paper where other times she sat there staring at the wall rethinking life.

All she was able to come up with right now was 4 simple lines:

Say you really know me but do you know my name.
Life ain't going good I'm just living in shame
I really really should put the 100 for the game.
Stay on top like I'm no one to blame.

Sighing she closed her note book and got up grabbing the car keys along with her phone.

She left out the studio and one of the boys who worked there monitoring the lounge walked up to her.

His name was Noah and he had a small crush on her for the longest.

"Wassup Lay." He smiled at her.

"Hey." She smiled back.

"Whatchu was doing." He played with the pen in his hand.

"I was just in the studio." She looked down.

"Oh I didn't see you." He raised his eyebrow.

"Probably cause I came a little early I'm actually about to leave soon."

"Oh." His smile dropped a little.

"I'll see you later." She spoke sincerely before leaving out of the lounge.

She took the elevator downstairs and checked in the office for Taleem so she could tell him she was leaving.

She saw he wasn't in there today so she went up to the front desk lady and asked where he was.

"Do you know where Mr.t is at?" The lady looked up at her.

"He's in the gym." She pointed and Malaysia nodded before walking over to the gym doors and going in.

She saw a few boys playing basketball including Wayne, Saioir, and Zahkye and looked around seeing Taleem standing against the wall before walking over to him.

"I'm leaving Mr.T"

"You was able to write." He looked over at her and she shook her head.

"Not really I mainly just listened to music but I'll try again at home." She shrugged and he nodded.

"Ight b-" Taleem spoke before getting cut off.

"Tell em that don't count." Saioir walked over to them with Wayne trailing behind him.

"It does count it still went through the net?" Wayne mugged him.

"Nigga you dumb as fuck you can't shoot the ball from under the net that's a violation." Saioir shook his head.

Malaysia watched them both as Wayne tried to reason with Saioir and he looked away ignoring him.

He finally noticed her and looked at her before looking back at taleem.

"Hey." Malaysia waved and he gave her nod.

"You already know you can't do that run that back again." Taleem spoke and they walked back over to the court.