007

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬| 𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

Malaysia looked at her self and her outfit in the mirror as she contemplated on how she was gonna talk to Saioir.

Today they had a free period which she was happy about and she planned on asking him to spend with her.

If he said no she was still gonna ask until he gave in.

She pulled her dress down and made sure she looked okay before leaving out the bathroom.

She had on a white shirt with a blue and red plaid dress and white vans on her feet.

The dress hugged her curves well and she regretted alittle wearing it since she got hit on more than usual.

Her outfit

She looked around searching for Saioir and spotted him closing his locker door

She walked up to him and leaned against the lockers next to him.

He looked over at her and immediately got annoyed.

"The fuck you want?" He mugged her and she rolled her eyes.

"I wanna hang out witchu?" She smiled and he scrunched up his face.

To him her definition of "hanging out" was fucking and he definitely wasn't doing that with her.

He wouldn't tell her that tho since daily she was called out for her ways so it was no need to add more fuel to the fire.

"No." He spoke before turning around and walking away. She sighed before catching up with him again and walking beside him.

"Saioir you said you said you would talk to me." She crossed her arms.

"I did talk to you I told you no."

"And you telling me no ain't gone getchu a good grade." She raised her eyebrow and he stopped staring at her.

"Can we just chill together or sum just for this period." She spoke and he thought about before sighing.

"Watchu wanna do Malaysia?" He said causing her to smile.

"Ion know." She shrugged thinking.

"How bout you play me in basketball." She smirked.

She had played basketball before in gym class for freshmen and sophomore year so she knew alittle about it.

"Basketball?" He raised his eyebrow before scanning her body.

"You think you finna play basket ball... in that." He twisted his lips and she looked at what she was wearing.

"I got sum biker shorts in my locker I can change."