029

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

𝐀/𝐍 𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 🙄 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐰😎

"Lay." Kayln tapped her shoulder and she lifted her head up off the desk.

She stretched and sat up straight before giving her, her full attention.

"Hmm."

"C'mon we're transitioning." Kayln spoke handing her, her bookbag. Malaysia stood up grabbing it from her before fixing it on her shoulder properly.

They left out the class and Vin stood near the door waiting for her.

He grabbed her arm pulling her to the side and she glared at him.

"Don't me grab me like that fuck you thought this was." She mugged him and he ignored her pulling her towards him by her waist.

"Vin let go what the fuck are you doing." She moved his hand. She prayed no one was watching them right now she didn't wanna be the talk of the school again.

"Why you acting like that Lay you been on weird shit lately."

"How? You're the one on weird shit you ain't neva just touch all on me like that." She mugged him.

"Evertime I ask you to give me sum you wanna make an excuse what's up with that?" He raised his eyebrow and she rolled her eyes.

"What's up with what us not fucking?" She squinted her eyes.

"Vin I'm not finna do this with you I just letting you know that we're not fucking no more."

"W-what why?" He leaned up off the locker.

"Cause I'm actually tryna get myself together and they right, I see what you just want from me." She
looked him up and down.

"I thought we already knew this tho"

"We did that's why I'm done just find someone else it's not that hard." She shrugged before turning away and walking to her next class.

Next she had history which was a class she had wit Saioir. When she got their everyone was already seated and working on their do nows so she just walked all the way to the back taking her seat next to Saioir.

"Hey friend." She cheesed.

"Where you was at." He looked over at her.

"In my skin." She looked up at the board and he mugged her

"You always think shit a joke."

"I don't I ain't gotta tell you where I was at you not my boyfriend." She spoke and he stared at her.

"You right." He looked back up at the front and the rest of the class the two sat quietly.

_____

"Fuck." Malaysia moaned holding onto Saioir's chest as she rode him.

Her wetness dripped onto him and her eyes were closed shut while Saioir watched her.

He liked the noise her pussy made as he went in and out of her and he liked hearing her moans.

"I told you s-stop." Saioir groaned as she clenched around him and she smiled.