040

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐨𝐢𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬| 𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥

PSA: Some events that will occur in these last chapters may confuse you since you don't know the full story. This story interferes with Xiari's so you won't know why certain stuff happened until you read her side.❤️anyways happy reading.

"Well unfortunately we were unsuccessful in removing the bullet remains in his adipose tissue which is apart of his chest, the best thing we could do is honestly leave it there. However the good news is we were able to remove the bullet near his heart which was only 2 cm away and could've killed him. Gladly we got it out so he's upstairs in room 306 right now." The doctor smiled.

"He's awake?" Mook perked up.

"Well he's actually sleeping right now but yeah he's fine."

"Thank youuu." She smiled excitedly rushing to the elevators.

"You guys are lucky if y'all would've took any longer than we wouldn't have been able to save him."

"Nah y'all lucky, cause if y'all wouldn't have waited 45 minutes to put him in surgery it wouldn't be no unfortunately's." Kioni rolled her eyes walking past him and going to the elevators.

Taleem and Saioir followed behind her as she pressed the elevator button.

"Damn Mook went up already?" Saioir spoke not seeing her anywhere.

They took the elevator floor up to the 3rd floor and went down to room 306.

"It ain't yo fault Mook don't blame yourself twin." Sin said as they hugged each other tightly.

"It is you know why they did it I'm sorry I should've been the one shot." She hugged him not wanting to let go.

"Don't say that you my sister if I could go back I would do the same shit again."

"Aweee." Kioni sniffed watching the scene unfold and Taleem and Saioir stared at her.

"Ma I know you a- shut the fuck up." She snapped walking over to her two kids as they pulled away from a hug.

"One don't do shit like that again my children can't die before I do." Kioni said hugging sin and kissing him on his forehead.

"I'm fine mom." Sin laughed.

"I know but you scared me don't do that boy." She said pulling away.

"Don't be jumping in front of bullets sin that's what we use random people around us for fuck is wrong witchu." Taleem scrunched up his face.

"It was either me or Mook so I rather it been me." He shrugged.

"Yeah don't do that shit again, that shit make you go crazy." Saioir shook his head and Kioni crossed her arms.

"My bad ma."

"Chloe was here" Xiari turned to sin and he perked up.

"Foreal where she at? You let her go back home? I hope you didn't. Do you know what they gone do to her Mook? what the fuck." He tried to stand up.

"Who's Chloe?" Kioni looked confusedly.

"My uhh my umm." Sin scratched his neck.

"His friend." Xiari answered for him.

"They lying." Saioir and Taleem said at the same time and the twins smacked their teeth.

"I can see that clearly." Kioni gestured to them.