023

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐨𝐢𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐨'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

I advise y'all to play the song I'll tell you when tho not yet

I advise y'all to play the song I'll tell you when tho not yetツ

Idcimlay_ so gone💗

comments disabled

Saioir sighed closing his phone and putting it in his pocket.

He hadn't heard from Malaysia in a whole week which was bothering him for sum reason.

Maybe he had just got used to her annoying him.

"Nah ion even know why McDonald's tried me with them 2 fucking sauces." Kaso grabbed his keys.

"You not finna go all the way back to McDonald's." Milan looked at him.

"But I am, fuck is wrong wit them. Them broke ass workers don't get paid enough to be being so fucking stingy with they mcfat asses." He spoke and they laughed.

"You hell." Kioni shook her head.

"I be back." He said walking towards the door and leaving out.

"He's so extra." Dior rolled her eyes.

"Ma tell that them it is beyond rude to hit someone in their esophagus." Kazar pushed his glasses up on his face as he walked into the living room.

"Here come y'all son wit these big ass words." Taleem mumbled.

"Boy what is you talking about."

"Your descendant here has raised her hand to strike me in my esophagus but I was told to not hit her back." Kazar scrunched up his face and Saioir chuckled lowly.

Kazar was his favorite since he was quiet and chill unlike his other cousins.

"Milan I don't know why you gave this boy a dictionary." Mar looked over at her.

"Shut up that's what he said he wanted." She rolled her eyes.

"Sirah hit you?" Milan turned her attention back to Kazar and he nodded.

"Yes mom and that spreads a lot of germs and chemicals that can be inputted into my body so now I have to go wash my arms." He huffed and Kioni laughed.

"Kazar you don't have to wash everytime someone touches you." Dior laughed.

"I'm sorry to disband you tt but I have to hurry up before the germs take over my body." Kazar shook his head before running upstairs.