036

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐭

𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐨... 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤.

𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘დ

❤️  💬  ↗️Idcimlay__ buenos noches 🤎

❤️  💬  ↗️
Idcimlay__ buenos noches 🤎

Bando.kye 😍😍
Reply↩️ Sa._ you my cousin but I'll fuck you up😍

Kaybae_ I wanna kiss you 😩❤️

Pri.com everything giving 😍

Malaysia closed her phone leaning against Saioir's car as she waited for him to come out.

As she waited a familiar car pulled up making her squint her eyes. She stood up straight and saw a angry Nasir walking towards her.

"What the fuck are you doing here." She mugged him crossing her arms.

"Why the fuck you keep blocking me fo? Then I see you posted up on Instagram witcha lil boyfriend from my friends account." He spoke walking closer to her.

" I told you stop coming here and that's my BIG boyfriend which means you need to stop tryna contact me." She spoke sassy.

"That's really yo boyfriend? What happened to me and you." He tried to grab her waist just as Saioir walked out of the building.

"There was no me and you. Didn't you say you was just using me just like I was using you." She smacked his hand away.

"Don't be like that lay yo-" He tried again but was cut off when Saioir pushed him causing him to stumble.

"Fuck is you doing." Saioir snapped glaring at him as Nasir fixed his shirt.

"Nigga who the fuck is you hitting." Nasir spat.

"Obviously you bitch." Saioir pulled up his pants and tried to walk towards him but Malaysia put her hand out in front, blocking him

"Can you fucking leave I already said we were over." Malaysia spoke looking over at Saioir.

"You really gone choose him over me?" Nasir sucked his teeth and Malaysia rolled her eyes.

"Yess" she spoke looking at him dumbly.

"Come on Sa let's just leave." Malaysia mumbled laying against his chest and he instantly calmed down.

"Don't worry about him I promise I'm only with you." She spoke to where only he could hear her.

"I know." He placed his hand on her waist and Nasir looked them up and down before scoffing and leaving.

"My bad." He lifted her chin up kissing her lips.