033

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐨𝐢𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

Some of y'all read half of it but it wasn't finished so just reread❤️

"Saioir where Malaysia." Kioni asked taking a seat on the couch next to him.

"Ion know." He shrugged his shoulders and Kioni eyed him.

"Oh I'm just asking cause I haven't seen her in a while."

"That's her, she the one wanna avoid me." He scoffed and Kioni sighed.

"Why she avoiding you Sa"

"Ion know mom. She mad at me cause she said I'm giving her mixed signals."

"Well are you?" Kioni

"I'm not I already told her what it was and she knew
that too."

"Okay so when my lay go out here and get her a boyfriend you not gone care." Kioni asked and Saioir paused.

"No." He said slowly.

"I don't believe you. I know you like her Saioir and you know if she went and found her somebody else you would be going crazy." Kioni spoke and Saioir stayed quiet knowing she was right.

"You need to stop playing with her feelings if you like her tell her that and if you don't, don't go treating her on a girlfriend level when she's only on a friend one."

"And tell her she can be avoiding you but that don't include me." She scoffed standing up and leaving out of the living room.

_____

"C'mon Mook hurry up." Journey cheered her on.
They were at this picnic table at a park doing the water challenge.

They had too see which team can drink 5 bottles of water the fastest.

Malaysia and Kapri was on a team and Journey and Mook was on one. Kayln was the judge.

"Two more huh." Kapri passed Malaysia her fourth one and she chugged it down.

"Mook we losing." Journey spoke as Mook finished her third one and got the fourth one.

Malaysia was on her fifth one and quickly chugged it down quickly.

"Done." She smiled just as Mook finished her fourth one.

"No I want a rematch." Mook mugged her.

"Y'all know I suck dick of course I'm a throat goat." Malaysia cleared her throat and Mook and journeys eyes widened making Kayln, Kapri, and Malaysia laugh.

"Y'all are nasty." Journey looked disgusted.

"You'll do it one day." Kayln shrugged.

"I'm not I don't think I can do that." She shook her head.

"I think I will he gotta be my boyfriend tho." Xiari shrugged.

"Well whether y'all do or not that's y'all choice most boys expect that from you tho so y'all betta make sure y'all find one that can respect y'all decision." Kapri coached.

"Such a mom." Malaysia joked and they laughed.

"I'm not" Kapri playfully rolled her eyes.