020

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐨𝐢𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

"Stop talking to me like that ight." Saioir gripped Malaysia's neck and she crossed her legs.

"No." She replied and he smirked move his hand slowly up her dress getting her wet and even more horny.

"You really be testing me brat." He shook his head as his fingers slipped into her underwear and rubbed up against her pussy.

"I'm not testing y-" she was cut off by him plunging his fingers in and out of her making her bite down on her lip.

"What I tell you huh." Saioir looked at her face as she held his shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry." She moaned.

"But what I tell you to do." Saioir curled his fingers.

"Stop t-talking ughh."

"I'm finna cum." She moaned out before releasing her juices on his fingers.

He took his fingers out and licked them before pulling her into a kiss.

Saioir woked up out of his seat looking down at his wet bed and hard dick.

"What the fuck." He mumbled pulling the covers off of him and standing up.

This was third wet dream he had this week about him and Malaysia and he was tired of it.

He didn't even know why he was dreaming of her, he didn't like her in that way. Or so that's what he thought.

He rolled his eyes taking off his wet sheets and put them in the bin in his room so he could take them downstairs and wash them. He then went into his connected bathroom and turned his shower water on before taking off his clothes.

His phone rung and he picked it up off the counter and looked at the contact seeing Malaysia.

He sighed declining the call before getting into the shower.

A/N ain't nobody feel like describing his shower he washed y'all😒

After he finished washing he grabbed a towel and dried off before wrapping it around his waist.

He picked up his phone and looked at three messages from Malaysia.

Brat<<

Damn you gone decline my call??

And to think I thought we were besties🙄

Currently sliding down the
wall crying and throwing up😞

If you answer my text I'll give you head🌚

You wildin

What were you doing?

Minding my business

Oh well excuse the
fuck outta me

You're excused

Saioir I'm not finna play wit you.

I ain't ask you to play wimmie

Nvm ion wanna talk to
you no more😐

Ok