021

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚

Malaysia sat at her lunch table with Kapri, Xiari, Kayln, Journey, and Faith.

They all sat their mostly just talking except for kapri and Journey since they were the only two who actually ate the school lunch.

"Nah that shit hurt it ain't no joke." Kayln shook her head.

"When it was my first time it ain't even hurt that bad." Faith shrugged.

"I done heard way more people say losing their virginity hurted more than it didn't." Xiari made a face.

"That's why I ain't losing mines." Journey shook her head.

"As you shouldn't." Pri spoke before eating another fish stick.

Malaysia sat their quietly not engaging with their conversation. It was that time of the year for her and she didn't feel like dealing with anyone.

She wasn't even gonna come to school but her nana forced her too.

"Yeah I'm saving mines for someone special." Xiari agreed.

"Sometimes you don't get someone special you see what happened with lay." Faith reminded her and Kapri looked at her.

"Watchu mean what happened with her? Please don't bring up old stuff." Kapri sighed.

She knew how Malaysia would act right now so she really didn't wanna anyone ticking her bestfriend off.

"My bad I was just giving them an example you know."

"I mean I ain't pick the right person either." Kayln shrugged.

"And that happens a lot of time but y'all ain't gotta be scared to lose y'all virginity just make sure y'all sure with who y'all giving y'all self too." Kapri looked at Journey and Xiari and they nodded.

"Umm scuse me" Zipporah tapped Malaysia's shoulder and she turned looking at her.

"Bitch don't touch me what the fuck you want" Malaysia spoke and the girls looked at them.

"You know where Saioir is." Zipporah smirked with her hand resting on her hip.

"No go find him ya self." Malaysia replied her voice laced with attitude.

"Oh that's fine I will don't be jealous hoe?" Zipporah smacked on her gum.

"Girl youn want nothing go the fuck head." Kapri waved her off. She hated violence and she knew that was what this confrontation would result in.

"Jealous of who?" Malaysia turned to her.

"I wasn't talking to you first of all." Zipporah started looking at Kapri.

"And you that's who I'm talking too obviously."

"Ain't nobody jealous of you bitch please you ain't no celebrity." Malaysia chuckled.

"You are tho it's cool, if I was you I would be jealous of me too." Zipporah shrugged as her friend walked over.

"Damn you still talking to this hoe." Her friend Aiyana spoke looking at Zipporah.

"Y'all only calling her a hoe find a new line." Xiari rolled her eyes.

"Oh look at y'all all taking up fa ha and shit." Aiyana laughed.

"Exactly bitch always wanna play victim." Zipporah crossed her arms.

"Ion play shit." Malaysia said about to stand up but Kapri pushed her back down.