034

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

"Hold on I gotta go to my locker?" Malaysia spoke as her and Saioir walked into school.

"I got practice after school but Imma take you home first." Saioir spoke reading the message from his coach.

"You sure? I can find another way home." Malaysia asked putting in her locker code.

"Nah i gotchu Imma make sure you get home safe." Saioir spoke putting his phone in his pocket.

"Awe okay" Malaysia smiled. She put her bookbag in her locker and took out two books she needed.

"I don't feel like school today." She sighed closing back her locker.

"Of course you don't you never do."

" I know but right now I'm tired." She pouted.

"Well that's too bad" he shrugged.

"Whateva." She waved him off walking towards the cafeteria.

"Need me to hold your stuff."

"Nope it's only two I got it." She shook her head.

"Hold on Sa." Malaysia spoke as they walked in.

He sat on the bench pulling his hood over his head and scrolling on his phone. Malaysia walked over to Mook and and Journey to go say hi.

"Hey Mook hey Journey." She smiled.

"Hey lay." They replied in sync.

"Where Kapri?" Journey asked and Malaysia shrugged.

"Ion know I came here with Sa. She should be here soon tho."

"Saioir? Y'all talking again." Mook smiled and Malaysia nodded.

"Yeah and he told me he liked me too so now that's my boyfriend." Malaysia spoke happily.

"Awww foreal?" Journey asked with her hand over her mouth.

"Yup."

"That ain't nun new I already knew y'all two were going to get together." Mook shrugged.

"Mhmm I'm finna go over there now tho tell me when Kay and Pri get here." Malaysia said turning around and they nodded.

She walked over to Saioir and sat her books down on the ground.

"Sa can you take a picture with me." Malaysia sat in his lap leaning back on his chest and his arm snaked around her waist.

"Ion feel like it." He spoke making her suck her teeth.

"Please you already won't do tiktoks with me so this is the least you can do." She rolled her eyes holding up the camera and he just stared at the phone.

"You lucky you fine so the picture still came out cute." She said saving it.

"Sometimes you talk to much." Saioir mugged her.

"And sometimes you make me rethink life."

"In a good way cause ya life." He made a face and she rolled her eyes.