012

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐨𝐢𝐫'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

Before you read vote right tf now or I'm not updating in a while😒

"I don't even know why she paired me with you we ain't gone neva get shit done

"I don't even know why she paired me with you we ain't gone neva get shit done." Kayln playfully pushed pri.

"Ion know why she paired y'all together either." Booga spoke.

"Ugh mind your business please and thank you." Pri blew him a kiss.

"Okay hm." Xiari came in the living room passing the Chick-fil-A bags to Malaysia and Sin and everyone stared at her deadly.

"Mook I know y'all didn't order no food without telling us." Wayne mugged her and she rolled her eyes.

"First of all I kept asking y'all but y'all was to busy in y'all conversations to listen you see them two listened."

"Now you know you got that small ass voice." Faith shook her head.

"Well my voice might be small but they both answered soo." She shrugged her shoulders opening her nuggets and they all stared at the three of them in disbelief as they ate they food.

"So y'all really finna just eat in front of us?" Zahkye asked.

"Share some food wit y'all cousin." Journey walked over to sin and snooped around his bag and he popped her hand.

"If you'n getchu fat ass on somewhere, should've been paying attention and you would've had you sum nuggets." He mugged her.

"Y'all really not gone share with us." Kayln pouted and they ignored her quietly eating their food.

"That was yall fault." Malaysia said before getting up and going into the kitchen so no one wouldn't ask for her stuff.

She saw Saioir leaning against the counter eating some pancakes and ignored him sitting on the stool before eating a fry.

He glanced at her and went back to eating his food.

They hadn't talked in two days since he left out the gym and honestly she had missed messing with him.
She knew she was wrong for snapping at him for no reason but she was scared.

Scared that he might judge her.

She could only be mad at herself tho because he hadn't done anything to her.

She knew she was in the wrong.

"Hey" she mumbled not wanting them to sit in an awkward silence.

He ignored her and continued eating his food, his head faced towards his plate.

She sighed and stopped eating her food.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you." She spoke leaning up against the counter.