008

-heyy💗 don't play the song yet

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐨𝐢𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

Saioir sat in the kitchen eating some pancakes while Kioni talked on the phone with Dior.

"Well Zahkye gone be bout grown soon it's a lil too late now." Kioni shook her head before drinking some apple juice.

"Well he gone have to grow the fuck up some cause he can't be too dependent on me."

" Right."

He finished eating and got up throwing the empty plate away and went over to the sink before washing his fork out.

"Okay bye." Kioni spoke and hung up the phone.

"Watchu doing today." She leaned against the counter and Saioir shrugged.

"How ya project going."

"How you know I gotta project." He raised his eyebrow.

"Mook told me she said you gotta project with her friend."

"Tell Mook to mind her business." He made a face.

"Stop being mean." Kioni laughed.

"I'm not."

"You are."

"I'm not tho."

"Okay Saioir." She stale faced him and he laughed.

"It's not funny."

"How is it going so far tho." Kioni asked putting her cup in the sink.

"It's ight I guess." He shrugged.

"Well that's good at least you ain't say you ain't like it like I thought you were." She smiled.

"I mean I don't really like it but she ain't the worse partna." He sighed.

"I know she ain't the worst partna cause you is, you probably be giving her a hard time." Kioni chuckled.

"I don't she just be tryna talk to me." He spoke and Kioni stared at him.

"Sa that's literally the point of the project right?" She tilted her head and he shook his head.

"Nah the point of the project is to get a good grade."

"And how the fuck you think you gone get a good grade if you don't talk?" She spoke and he kept quiet.

"Exactly. You gone have to talk with people even if they be annoying you or you ain't comfortable with him." Kioni rolled her eyes.

"Mhmm." He brushed her off.

"I'm finna take a nap."

He nodded and she left out the kitchen.

_____

Malaysia sat in the floor of her room blasting sad songs and rethinking about her life.

But sometimes I don't wanna be happy
Don't hold it against me
If I'm down, just leave me there
Let me be sad
Sometimes I just wanna be lonely
Don't need you to hold me
If I'm low, you don't need to care
Let me be sad

She mumbled lowly singing the lyrics as she stared at herself in the mirror. To her she was just living just to be living.

No one here to actually live for. Suicide crossed her mind plenty of times but she didn't wanna be like her.

Instead she would sometimes just cry herself to sleep or don't get any sleep at all. Other times she would cut herself or throw her body around and fuck everything out.

She didn't feel like she was something special anyways so who cares how people treated her.

Who cares how she valued herself.

She picked up the razor next to her again before singing to the next song as she cut sharply threw her arm.

(Play it now)

Lately, I've been in my feelings like a ho
I ain't been really having hope
'Cause I've been missing my bro
I was at the polls in a Gucci Peacoat
Tryna tell all y'all bitch-ass niggas, "Come vote"
Damn bruh, you weren't the only one that felt alone
I be feeling lonely too, I probably say it every song
Looking at my nieces, broke me down to pieces
Crying at the hospital, askin' "Why you leave us"

She cut herself three times before standing up and going into her bathroom. She threw away the razor and grabbed alcohol pouring it over her cuts. It burned but she didn't care.

She didn't care about anything except for maybe her grandma.

After she cleaned herself up she put a bandaid on and went back into her room sitting on her bed.

"Crying at the hospital asking why you leave us." Her voice cracked as she wiped the few tears that was slipping out of her eyes.

She always did this every once in a while. No one ever noticed including her grandma since she did it when she was out of the house.

She didn't care either. She wasn't looking for anyone to notice or pity her cause in reality everything that has happened to her she felt like it was her fault.

If someone asked if she was okay then she would say she was. She kept this between her and that's what she planned to always do.

She thought she was no longer depressed but little did she know this was just the beginning.

I miss the old Kanye, straight from the 'Go Kanye
Chop up the soul Kanye, set on his goals Kanye
I hate the new Kanye, the bad mood Kanye
The always rude Kanye, spaz in the news Kanye
I miss the sweet Kanye, chop up the beats Kanye
I gotta to say at that time I'd like to meet Kanye

And this just summed up how she felt. She missed her old self. Before everything happened.

𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧.

𝐢 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚.

𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐨?

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄!!