Chapter 4: Scar terrifies Kion

Fuli found Kion sobbing at the waterhole. She wanted to comfort him but she just stared at him. Kion was looking in the water at his reflection. Suddenly he jumped back and Fuli saw her chance. Quickly, she managed to stabilize him and she saw a look of fear and relief. She helped him back to Pride Rock where he lied down and she left feeling worried.

Rafiki arrived a few moments later with Simba. Rafiki examined Kion but said that he'll need to come back tomorrow to do a full examination of him. Simba agreed in understanding and, went to find Nala. Meanwhile, Rafiki suspecting something stayed and observed Kion
.
Meanwhile, Kion had managed to doze off but he was now once again face to face with Scar. Scar smirked. "I trust you're comfortable?" He asked.
Kion was about to growl but Scar, shrugging it off started to explain his deal but Kion, managed to refuse the offer his Grand Uncle had made.
Scar started to laugh terrifying Kion...for just moments ago he saw Scar in his body form...now he saw Scar in flames. He than heard the Hyenas ask about Scar killing him and he gasped as he saw Scar's smile...."Not yet....at least for now."
Kion whimpered. 
"In fact, the young prince may be useful." Scar said as images flashed in front of Kion and he saw Scar and his army of hyenas laughing and grinning evily at him as they vanished. 
Kion fearing for his life, ran and then he woke up.

Kion was now shaking in fear... Rafiki now realized that this was serious... he guessed it was Scar but he had to tell both Simba and Nala.
Kion never noticed Rafiki... he was still in shock from his nightmare... but unbeknownst to him and Rafiki, Fuli had witnessed Kion erratic movements while he was sleeping.
Now Fuli was a little shaken and decided to try and talk to him in the morning.
She decided to sleep near the entrance to Pride Rock just in case... but try as she might, she couldn't stop worrying about her friend.