Chapter 5: Telling Simba and Kion's weird dream

Simba immediately become shocked after hearing what Rafiki said and he was about to yell when Nala nudged him towards Kiara who was sleeping peacefully.
Rafiki said he'll try and look more into it but suggested that they get some sleep. As he walked out he almost tripped over Fuli who was silently crying.
"Fuli, what's got you so upset eh?" Rafiki asked.
Fuli looked at him... than she explained "I...I'm worried for Kion."
Rafiki looked at her than walked away in thought while Fuli went on a little walk to clear her mind.

Meanwhile, Kion had finally fell asleep again when to his horror, he saw Scar again.

He started getting closer to Kion and Kion was now panicking. Before he knew it he was yelling at Scar to stop. (unbeknownst to him Simba and Nala had noticed Kion moving in a panicked state and then they heard him say "STOOOOOOP! PLEASE! NO! NO! NO!" which woke up everyone else in the den including Kiara who stared at her brother in shock and worry).
Kion soon woke up himself but he was in such a daze that he blacked out.
Kion than noticed his Grand Uncle Scar staring at him.
Scar started to speak: "Well Kion, I hope that vision wasn't too horrific for you." he smirked. "After all..."

"Forget it Scar! What do you want from me?" shouted Kion.
Scar grinned evily at him... "I'm surprised you haven't figured it out yet my boy.... But I could give you some extra time I suppose."
"Just LEAVE ME ALONE SCAR!" yelled Kion.
Scar started to laugh... "Oh yes I will Kion... for now!" and as he disappeared laughing Kion woke up in shock.
He then saw everyone looking at him in confusion and fear and worry. Kion tried to get up but his father put his paw down. "Kion... he asked. "Is it true that Scar's been talking to you? "
Kion stared at him as the lionesses started whispering Scar's name. Kion couldn't take it...he ran out ignoring his family's pleas for him to come back.

Suddenly Kion stopped running.
He didn't hear or see anyone or even Pride Rock in the distance!
All he saw was black.
Than he woke up.