Chapter 10: Rafiki's idea and Scar's plan

The next morning the sun rose. But Simba didn't look happy.
After telling Kion and Kiara about his past, his nightmares of his father's death returned and each day he woke up shaking. As he was looking at the pride lands he heard Nala and Rafiki talking about Kion.
 "So, is that the only way he can be healed?" Asked Nala.
"Well, there is a way I can do it here, but if it goes wrong he'll have to be sent away"... sighed Rafiki.
As they left little did they know that Scar had heard EVERYTHING and he was already making plans. "If it goes wrong he'll have to be sent away." he muttered.
"Brilliant! " and he chuckled excitedly.

Scar knew when to do his plan ... as part of Kion's healing he'll have to look at his reflection.
Scar waited for the right moment and his chance came when Kion looked at his reflection.
"So Kion" snickered Scar as he appeared in the reflection.
"THIS is your healing process? Looking into the water?" and he started to laugh.
Kion gasped. He was face to face with none other than Scar himself....he had lost count of how many times he did that.

*This one is short because well Scar doesn't take too long to come up with a plan and well he had a plan......and that was all I could think of when I wrote the chapter*