Chapter 6: Facing Janja

When he came to, Kion tried to place his bearings, he then suddenly realized that he was close to the Outlands border and he heard the unmistakable laugh of Janja.
"Well boys look who we've found! It's Kion and he's all alone! (Laughs evily)
Kion tried to get up but to his horror, he realized that he couldn't.
"Janja?" said one of Janja's clan mates "He's trying to get up!"
"Quiet Furbrain!" Snapped Janja. He was this close to finally dealing with his rival.
Than he saw Kion's gaze. He panicked as he realized that Kion was going to unleash the Roar at him.
"No! Kion please!" he yelled as the Roar was unleashed at him sending him and his clan back to the Outlands.
Kion sighed in relief that they were gone and he thought he heard voices before he collapsed.

He then woke up back at Pride Rock.
Rafiki was the only one in there.
"Ahh, so the young prince has finally woken! Everyone's been worried about you." He said.
Kion looked confused. "But...I... what happened?"
Rafiki looked confused for a moment then he burst out laughing. "You unleashed the Roar my boy!"
 "The Roar?!?" Gasped Kion. "I barred myself from using it." He said remembering what happened the last time he used the Roar.
 Rafiki looked at him: "Kion, the Great Kings helped you realize that you needed to use it... if you hadn't unleashed it when you did... we wouldn't have found you sooner." he explained.
Kion's ears drooped low, he hadn't realized how badly injured he was.
"Now get some rest Kion.." Said Rafiki. "I'll let your parents know you're fine."